[6]

The hallways were bright and with the sun leaking in through the windows. It was crowded and I was by my dark blue locker which was filled with papers upon papers of quickly scribbled down lyrics and a few notes for piano.

Music was always my passion and my way out of reality. That was what me and him loved the most.

I was then greeted by him...Jungkook. We had been best friends since we were children, always had each others backs in everything. As we grew older his charms and charisma were now most noticeable and puberty hit the once young and playful boy like a bulldozer.

It daunted me as the liking which was only a sprout grew into a full gigantic unstable crush which had me in a mess.

The once little teases like 'your hair looks pretty today' which would only make me laugh now created an entire storm inside of me. The fear of rejection was too high so I kept the crush to myself to keep our friendship.

He put his hand on the side of my locker while pointing to the inside of it. "Is that your piano grade music? Y/N?" He then whined out "You said you would teach me your song on the piano last week, it's been a week!" I took a deep breath to respond but then got interrupted by him saying "and don't say tomorrow. You have said that for the past week."Huffing I turned to reply but to see his face full of terror.

His eyes screamed 'help me' as thick red liquid leaked from his abdomen creating the once paper white shirt into a deep crimson. His body slowly withered while I stare petrified. I dropped my bag and grabbed him just before he fell. His body felt completely weak and limp in my grasp. He looked up to me and caressed my cheek whispering "I'm sorry."

Then the once boy I adored had turned into one of them. It jumped out of my grasp and skidded on the hallway floor. It suddenly turned around and jumped towards me with its predator like teeth devouring me whole.

My eyes shot open and my upper body involuntarily lunged forward to catch my breath as cold sweat ran down the side of my face. Shocked by my unfamiliar surroundings I ripped of the dark brown covers on my body and try to scramble out the bed only to scream a loud "OW!" As I felt a pinch of pain in my arm.

From the storm I had created in the small unfamiliar room a different young guy walked in with blonde hair. He slowly entered "wait don't freak out I'm Jin. I'm the one who stitched you up and-" interrupting I said "where am I, I thought I was walking and then-" interrupting me he said "You passed out on the way here I'm sure namjoon mentioned our camp."

Realisation hit me so hard that I face palmed myself to only whimper as I carefully tried to touch the bandages on my arm. "Don't! I'm sorry it's just it took a long time and a lot of our supplies to help you." I look down "Sorry, I shouldn't even be here, I will repay you...I promise."

"Well...while you recover before heading back to your camp you can come outside and meet everyone here...I'm sure they would be happy to meet you, we haven't seen anyone new in months."

With a small nod I whipped my legs to the edge of the bed and stood. He opened the zip and guided me out the room to where the light was shining through.

A strong mixture of anxiousness and excitement filled my body to the brim as we walked out to greet the other camp mates.

A/N
Wow I struggled with this chapter because I'm actually English and we don't have lockers and I wanted to make it more of an American school because there is more to like describe. Anyway if your confused she was dreaming about him and her and she is scared that he has been scratched/bitten by one of them and has turned into a screamer so she had a nightmare about it :) + thanks for reading :)))
Daily pic ma dudes

 Anyway if your confused she was dreaming about him and her and she is scared that he has been scratched/bitten by one of them and has turned into a screamer so she had a nightmare about it :) + thanks for reading :)))Daily pic ma dudes