[16]

Once we reach the front of my tent Jungkook carefully put me down onto my feet. Soon as they touched the floor I immediately tried to take a step forward only to have my legs collapse under me, but in a swift movement Jungkook grabs my waist to stable me "woah you nearly went there haha" too flustered to reply with his hands holding my hips I just nod. Opening the tent my arm only reaches halfway as my old scar is making it ache from pain. Jungkook takes a step forward in front of me with one hand carefully placed around my waist so we are hip to hip to stable me. He opens the tent rather quickly making me jealous that he isn't injured.

Once open he guides in into the tent and helps me sit down on the mattress which sits still on the floor of my tent. With the small amount of levitation from it I stick out my injured right leg in front of me with a groan. Jungkook crouching infront of me whisper shouts "Shh everyone is sleeping and don't move yet," Obediently I sit in silence clutching my right thigh which was sending excruciating waves of pain as my eyes were closed and my face was scrunched.

After a small amount of time of Jungkook leaning close to me rummaging through the med kit, which I pointed out once we got in, he leans back to be face to face with me. He was crouched in between my legs with his hands either side of my hips...which were too close for comfort. With a small grin he shakes the bandages and other supplies in his hands. Seeing my face scrunched in pain the humour is washed away from his face and instantly looks to where my hand is. "I'm guessing it scratched you here? Alright take of ya trousers Y/N." He said whole tapping his fingers on the sheets either side of me. The tone he used was so casual I nearly choked on air.

Stammering, I look at his normal and calm state "w-what? I mean I didn't hear you" "You need to take of your jeans the cut is underneath them, and honestly" he slowly looks down to the deep dark red stain on them "I don't think they are wearable anymore" I can only laugh out loud at his face looking at my jeans but he reacts quickly and puts his finger over my lips to signal me to be more quiet as he chuckles himself.

After our laughing session he grabs my hands to help me stand and grabs the side of my jeans. "Wait what are you doing, Wait please don't the blood is dry it will hurt, Jungkook Wait Wait please." I was in a state of panic as the blood was dry and my jeans were stuck to my skin. Bringing his head back to look at my face he quietly says "we need to get them off you can't keep them on...Knock Knock." In utter confusion I look into his eyes and my eyebrows furrow "Jungkook what are you doing...who's there" I curse myself as I'm so childish. "Do you want 2 CD's" he said in a very certain voice while his breath was still fanning my face from the close proximity. With him still firmly gripping the side of my jeans and his face slightly lower than mine to keep his hold on them I reply "Do you want 2 CD's who?" Looking slightly down to make eye contact with him he says "Do you want 2 C Deez nuts?"

The ridiculous joke makes me burst into a loud laughter but it was soon stripped away as Jungkook tugged down my jeans in a swift moment making sure not to completely rip all the skin at the wound. A groan escapes my mouth but was soon replaced with a whimper as Jungkook stands straight up and tucks my head into the crook of his neck for me to calm down. Clutching his shirt tightly I whisper "Fuck, Oh shit, god dammit that hurt" "yes I know shhh" Jungkook calmly says into my ear.

After a bit more of my cursing filling the silence my face heats up as I was stood hugging Jungkook in just my underwear...

A/N
Lmaoo I didn't want to make the chapter to long so I'm double updatingggg😂😂
Also kfksheienf the first chapter nearly has 100 reads wowowow thanks you for readinggg

Daily pic