[7]

Taking slow steps behind his broad shoulders I finally took a good look at the camp. By my surroundings it was now midnight and the camp was beautifully lit up. I couldn't believe that they had such a nice camp...they had proper beds and not cabins shabby old tents.

Looking in awe I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Jin said "if your wondering we didn't build this we found it. I'm pretty sure it was a couple's holiday destination place that was abandoned when all this happened." Sighing he looked at you "when the 3 of us found it there was a herd and we had no choice but to come in this direction and then found this place...almost like fate haha"

Still in awe I stared at him "I haven't slept in a bed in a year...neither seen anything like this" I said spreading my healed arm out. Looking again I noticed some people gathered by the fire looking in my direction. Gritting my teeth in nervousness I felt as small as an ant while letting out a small wave. Jin saw my state and the mess probably happening in my head and told me to follow him.

We walk towards the fire pit while I kept my head down avoiding eye contact with the people in the camp. Finally at the pit he introduced me to his fellow members of his camp. Gradually a conversation started and I learned their names which were Jess, Jimin, Jisoo as well as Namjoon who was also there.

It was definitely late into the night as the moon shone directly above us. Namjoon offered to take me to the lake after I had insisted after I heard there was one nearby.

When we arrived at the lake the calming atmosphere instantly washed over me as I sat in the dry grass and slumped down to take in the view. Seeing the river reminded me of my camp and hoping that one of the people I trusted most was ok. Lisa was my cousin and best friend, throughout this we have been surviving together. It was me and her from the beginning and we were only lucky to find some of our classmates along our journey of survival. She had recently fell ill and none of us knew her condition so that's why we grabbed all the medicine possible.

Namjoon only silently watched at first but spoke up after a while. "You seem to be a deep thinker...you good?" Laying back onto the grass feeling somewhat comfortable already with Namjoon I looked into the sky and said. "You ever wonder where we would be without...all this."

Dusting himself off he offered a hand and said "Yes...I'm sure we all do but it is very late and you still need to heal I suggest you should go to bed. Tomorrow morning you can meet the rest of the camp, I'm sure they would love to meet you too." Surprised I replied. "There is more of you, how big is this camp?" He then helped me up and said. "Oh there is a lot to see but first, some sleep." He said sincerely with a smile as I dusted of my jeans.

Guiding me back to the tent I was in when being treated we chatted, and he mentioned there were many people in the camp, and they also had teams which would go out for supplies like us.

They had the same sort of system which surprised me. Once at the door of my tent or should I say cabin as apparently they are surviving the apocalypse in such a lavish lifestyle. I turned around to Namjoon. "Thank you...I appreciate you taking me to the lake. The lake is one of the places I feel most at ease."

Once again with his sincere smile he waved it off with his deep dimples appearing. "No no it's ok. Sleep well and see you tomorrow."

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge reminiscing on the confusing day that had occurred. Scratching my head I lay back into the bed sinking my head deeper into my pillow letting the tiredness take over.

A/N
Double update lol
Wow this is a long chapter also I'm so close to 100 reads😱
Also Like 4 people viewed the story as soon as I published it so it is nice to know more than one person is enjoying it😂😂I wanna make friends so if anyone is bored comment and we can become besties because my summer is soooooooo boringgggggg😂😂🤦‍♀️
Yanno what coming😉

A/N Double update lolWow this is a long chapter also I'm so close to 100 reads😱Also Like 4 people viewed the story as soon as I published it so it is nice to know more than one person is enjoying it😂😂I wanna make friends so if anyone is bored c...

Also why does this pic remind me of myself I pose like this in legit every photo lmaooo😂😂