[19]

After a hot and confusing make out session I was straddling Jungkook's waist. After we stopped I looked at him confused and he reflected the same expression. After some silence he spoke "I like you" I looked at him and replied "Uhm yea same actually haha." We both looked at eachother and bursted out into a fit of laughter while I got of his lap to lay down next to him.

He grabbed me so we were lying down facing each-other and had his hand on my waist. "This is definitely one of the weirdest confessions to happen. All that time we went to school I never ever thought I would confess to you during basically and apocalypse in a tent in the middle of nowhere...after making out" he said still amused. Making eye contact I look at him as he continues "ok let me start again. I really like you Y/N like really really like you-" "yes I get it carry on" I said with a quick peck on the lips for assurance. "Well since we have been friends I have basically always liked you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship incase you didn't like me in that way so I kept it to myself. After meeting you again in this world I knew it was fate...omg it's like we are in a Disney movie...damn should I start singing or..."

Staring at him with the 'are you kidding me look' I decide to say my side of the story. "Ok let me tell you my side of the story" he nodded and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "I similar to you have always liked you- infact there isn't much to say because it is literally the same as you" I said with a big smile.

Smiling back he gives me a peck on the lips and my forehead and turns me around so we can spoon "Oh how long I have waited to do this" he said getting comfy "what make out in a tent in the middle of now where" I said amused. Startled he replies "ughg No! I mean like hold you yanno like this because your mine now-well you're not my property you are still yourself but-" turning around I said "just kiss me so we can sleep" "can do" he said smiling giving me a peck then I tucked my head into the crook of his neck falling asleep in the safe aura surrounding me.

A/N
GUYS
*****Should I do Smut or nah 🗿*****

Thanks for readingggggg
Daily Jungkook

Thanks for readinggggggDaily Jungkook