[8]

I was woken up by the sound of a car engine and it slowly disappearing into the distance. Confused I sat up gasping slightly as my arm throbbed in pain. All my thoughts were thickly clouded. How the fuck do they have a car? I don't know whether to be jealous or extremely confused. My thoughts were soon enough interrupted by Jin's voice on the other side of the cabin.

"Y/N are you awake now? Can I come in?" I scrambled down my risen shirt and combed through my hair with my fingers in a attempt to look half decent. Surely failing I then called out "yea come in, it's fine."

As he entered I stood to greet him. "Good morning. Uhm well everyone is having breakfast so you should come and join us." With a small nod I said I would love to and followed him back to the fire pit and sat next to him on a bench to eat breakfast.

As I started to eat I noticed there was only the same people from yesterday evening outside. Trying to make conversation I turn to Jess and asked her. "I heard a car this morning near the cabin I stayed in. Is it your camps?" She instantly replied. "Yes, we found it not long ago and there is a gas station near us and we just go there when we need fuel. Only our alpha team is allowed to use it though." "Alpha team?" I question. She nods and turns to look at me.

She then explained to me that this 'alpha team' were their main group of people who went out for supplies. Apparently after every trip they came back unscathed so everyone trusted that they would return safely after every trip. Feeling a sense of nostalgia I replied explaining how we also had our 'B team' while telling her about the camp mates.

After breakfast Jess offered to take me round the camp which I gladly accepted. Before we left she said she had to quickly do something and ran of to Jimin. After talking to him she gave him a quick peck on the lips then walked back to me.

My face involuntary morphed into bewilderment. "Before you ask. He's my boyfriend and yes we dated after all this happened...we found each other about a month after it all this and I guess it blossomed from there haha." She said with a grin.

It was now about early afternoon and she had shown me around the camp and there was in total nearly 50 people living there with around 30 cabins. All cabins were shared unless you were a 'camp doctor' , 'camp cook' or apart of the alpha team.

Now it being evening and already having dinner I headed to the lake by myself as they made it clear I can roam around freely within the camp. The river was calm, unlike me with all sorts of uncontrollable worry's.

Heading back to the cabin I slowly entered but stopped in my tracks as I heard the car again same as this morning. Almost in a full sprint I make a dash for the small window. Just about making it I peek through and see what I'm guessing was the 'alpha team' getting out of the now I see truck.

I could see that there were three of them. Say sike. Why am I only seeing their backs but still finding them attractive?

I wait in anything but patience for them to turn so I could see their faces but to my dismay only two turned around and they were...breathtaking. Their body proportions and faces were stupidly perfect. I huff in annoyance as the most captivating back was not turning around but in-fact heading to the opposite cabin meaning our windows would face each other.

Before he stepped into his cabin I got a glimpse of his side profile, but why was it so...familiar.

A/N
Why da heck do I have over 100 reads!!!like how??? Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you like you could leave a vote😉I may be slow at updating because I'm this camping trip which is quite ironic but I will try my best!!!
Daily pic😂

A/NWhy da heck do I have over 100 reads!!!like how??? Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you like you could leave a vote😉I may be slow at updating because I'm this camping trip which is quite ironic but I will try my best!!!Daily pic😂