Lost To History (preview of sorts)

You may be thinking you've heard a great deal of Greek myths about the gods and wars and what not. You may have heard about my brother, the great Percy Jackson, slayer of beasts great and small, always gets the girl, yada yada yada. Though, you haven't heard my story yet. Hi, my name is Monique and you may know my name, but you don't know my story.

DISCLAIMER: this deals with depression, self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders. Don't read if any of these things trigger you in any way.
------------------------
Y'all, I'm gonna be real with you:

I have no idea if I'm ever going to release this story. I did at one point but in the midsts of me rewriting this story, I got rewriting fever and put Lost to History back in the workshop cause it kind of stunk a lot cause I wrote it when I was twelve or thirteen (literally just looking at the description makes me cringe so hard💀).
I'm also going into my sophomore year and have college and stuff to worry about as well, so I'm definitely very pressed for time and if this ever does come out, it will be long ahead in the future, but you never know.
I will definitely be posting announcement/updates about the future of this story because I was honestly really excited to write it so hopefully I can release it for you guys!

Thanks Loves,
~Alicia