Fire invades the Water

~Katara~
My stupid brother and I had decided to go fishing, I using my bending to bring the fish onto the boat and Sokka using a spear. I rolled my eyes every time he failed, eventually I just stared at the water surrounding us. Rings of pulsations would appear and disappear, being caused by all the unnecessary movements Sokka had been preforming. "Katara! Help?" I looked towards my brother, his face held an angry expression, which was quickly replaced with a saddened mouth and eyes. I rolled my eyes once more and stood up, pulling my coat's hood down to my shoulders and cleared my throat.

                    ~Sokka~
My sister took the fluffy, white furred hood down and rested it on her shoulders. She then took off her purple mittens and placed them on the edge of our boat for easy access. After she cleared her throat Katara closed her eyes and held her hands up, as if waiting for a connection to be made between her hands and the water. I sat back down on the end of the boat, played with the feathers hanging from my coats neckline and waited for Katara to finish grabbing a lot of fish from the water for food. I heard slimy bodies plopping and rubbing against each other, when I looked up I saw a mountain of fish on my boat, many different kinds of fish. Small, big, blue, greenish grey, grey, all of them flopping around. My eyes moved to Katara's smiling face, that stupid smile I always do when I'm in trouble and try to act like I did nothing.

                       ~Zuko~
"Zuko, you need to make your move before I call it victory for me" I looked up from the mahjong pieces I had claimed mine and growled a bit and squinted at my uncle, his face had that stupid grin plastered on it like usual. I threw down the tiles I had in my hands, hearing the wood clink together wasn't very pleasant, I was tired of this game so I placed both hands on the ground table and used that to stand up quickly. My uncle frowned a bit and tilted his head to the side a bit, his long grey hair failing to the side. "What's wrong nephew?" I shook my head and stomped off to my room, my boots clicked against the steel of my ship. Many guards and soldiers looked at me, I waved a hand in dismissal as if to tell them to fuck off. They understood and went to look at something else or conversated with each other. As I walked faster the cold wind hit my bald head, I was such an idiot to cut my hair like this. Just have to wait til it grows out I guess, I soon found my door and opened it, slammed it shut once I was inside and looked towards my bed not to far from the door.

                           ~Iroh~
I sighed and placed my left hand on my forehead while I rested my elbow on the floor table the game of mahjong had just ended on. I rubbed my forehead a bit and felt someone tap my right shoulder, I looked up and saw a soldier. "Sir, we have reached the Water Tribe, we will pile out soon, attack and capture kids that we can raise as soldiers" I felt horrified, I scratched my beard and shook my head. "No no no, you can't do that!" The soldier looked down to his feet and shrugged "I'm sorry sir, this is what Lord Zuko ordered" I leaned onto the side of the boat and looked at the table, collecting all of the small wooden tiles and grabbed a small cloth pouch, returning the tiles to their home and slid the bag under the table. "Help me up" I held up my right arm and the soldier nodded, grabbing my arm and hoisted me up. It was a bit to fast, I wobbled but found my balance while leaning on the wall of the boat. "Thank you. Would you like some tea?" The soldier smiled "when I come back sir." I closed my eyes before rolling them and nodded.