Chapter 24- Recovery.

OH MY GODSSS BLOOD OF OLYMPUS COMES OUT IN 12 DAYS 1 MINUTE AND 5 SECONDS!!!!!!!! AHHHH IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FANGIRL HEART ATTACK??!?!!!?!!

The next day Piper and Jason come into my room, Pipers eyes brimmed with tears.

"Oh.. my gods.." She studders.

She leans into Jason's chest, and starts to sob into his pastel blue shirt.

"Piper, it's fine. I'm okay, I'm alive. And nobody else was hurt. So I'm grateful." I barely get out. It just makes her cry harder. Jason leads her out into the hallway leaving Percy and I alone.

He cries. I've almost never seen him cry, and my heart splits into two. One side wants to yell, and the other side just wants to comfort him.

*********=^.^=*********

They think it's a remarkable recovery, they think it's impossible.

It's not.

Nothing a little ambrosia can't fix, and luckily Percy brought some. I was up and walking in two days. If I was a mortal though... I would be paralyzed.

Percy insisted he carry me to the car, but I think I'm a pretty independent girl. I walk to the elevator, doctors swarming me like bees to make sure I get down safely. They said it was "Quite an accident" and "I was lucky to be alive." Considering all I had been through, and the monsters, giants, sorceress, Titans, and heck even Tartarus himself, it would be stupid to die from a little car accident.

He clutches my arm, as if at any moment I would fall over like a stack of cards. Well, I'm not as weak as they think. The thing I hate most in the world is being judged by my blondeness, and people taking pity on me.

I hate it.

We walk to a black Toyota, which Percy said was a rental until he got a new car. The other one was totaled.

He grips the steering wheel as if his life depends on it, and constantly fidgets with his mirrors and radio stations. I could tell he was unnerved just being in the car again.

He goes 20 miles under the speed limit, and I'm surprised he hadn't been pulled over.

"Percy, speed up before we go to jail. It would really suck if we go to jail after all this." I state.

He doesn't say anything, just speeds up 10 miles.

We reach the same red light.