Chapter 16- Enemies

OMG! 500 views?! That's amazing!!! ❤️❤️

Sorry short chapter >.<

--------------------------------------

---------

Me and Percy walk hand in hand down the hallway, purposely in front of Brittany and Kelsey.

Ever since Leo discovered us, I was more determined than ever to make a mess of Brittany.

As we walk, I realize all our friends were here. I understand why Leo just joined now. He was scared to be here to long. He just wanted to keep running from his past.

Piper gives me a hug, and I'm glad she's here. She's really the only one of the 7 that gets me. Hazel's great and all, but I prefer to talk with someone of my generation.

"Hey Annabeth." She grins.

"Hi. I didn't know all of you went here."

She smiles. "Percy wanted it to be a surprise because he said you were having a bad year." She beams.

Jason comes up from behind her and lifts her off the ground. She squeaks and turns to face him with a lazy grin.

"Hey pipes. Hi Percy." He kisses Piper and puts her back in the ground as the bell rings.

"Well, gotta go." He says. "Bye guys." Jason hustles off. Always mr. perfect Superman.

"Hey good news!" Leo says with a madman grin. "We have 5 out of 7 classes together! Let's go!" he takes off down the hall. Me and Percy have to speedwalk to catch up with him on his short legs.

*********=^.^=********

My day was going great. HINT HINT was great. Past tense.

Percy got up to sharpen his pencil, and Kelsey walked over to my desk.

"Heyyy Annabella. How's your day?"

"Actually, it's Annab- "

"Gotta run!" She skips out of the room as the bell rings.

Weird, I think nothing of it. Then I look down. A spider. A freaking spider. That little schist.

It takes all of me to hold in a scream, then I quickly gather my backpack and run out of the room. I know for sure now that they had seen the incident at the picnic and realized I was deathly scared of spiders.

I can feel the hot angry/ scared tears coursing down my face, and I think this is my own battle. Percy can't know. I'll get them back.

And as if my day couldn't get any worse, I see Drew down the hall. Of ALL people....