Chapter 11- The Goodbye.

I spend the whole day relaxing, and making new designs for Olympus. It was fine until my stepmother came in.

"Hi honey." She says with uncertainty.

"Did you just call me honey?"

"Um... no."

"Well is there something you came here for?" I said, way more rude than I meant.

She sat down next to me in my bed.

"After some thinking... your dad and I have decided to let you go to New York. This Friday. To go to school with Percy."

I jump off the bed and do some laps around my room.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I yell.

"Yes, Annabeth. I suggest you start packing. Your dad and I just thought it would be safest for you." She gets up and walks out if the room.

I can't believe this. What school? oh, it must be the one that has protection for demigods. What will I tell Daniel? the thoughts come quick as a tsunami and hit me.

I run out of the house.

I grab my bike propped up against the house, right where Daniel left it. I hop on, and quickly pedal over to his house.

I let it fall in the driveway, not even bothering g to use the kickstand, and pound in his door. I wouldn't be surprised if his mom thought I was the FBI. Luckily, Daniel himself answers the door.

"Hey what's up." he says, all cooly.

"We need to talk." I say, with my voice wobbly.

"First let me ask some questions." He demands. "Why are you here at 10 at night, why is your bike lying in my driveway, and how is your ankle healed? So far by the looks of it, I would think you were being chased my a hungry monster." He finishes.

I feel bad for alarming him and his family. This is all a mistake. But I'm already here.

"I'm moving in at a school in with my boyfriend. The school is under constant lockdown, and specially for Half-Bloods. I'm moving in Two days."

I see him frown, and what he does next surprises me. He start to lean in, and I know exactly for what. I grab his hand, and ninja-flip him.

"What part about moving in with my boyfriend, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!? I don't like you like that!!!!" I start to yell. He can tell I'm mad.

"I-I'm sorry Annabeth. I don't know what got into me. I've just always liked you. I thought you were kidding about the boyfriend thing and were playing hard to get." He doesn't dare say sorry, because he knows I would kill him.

I start to feel bad, and release him from my grip and help him up.

"I didn't know you felt like that. I'm-" I debate saying it, but I do anyway. "I'm sorry Daniel. For everything. And especially for ninja-flipping you." I can't help but smile on the last part.

"It's ok, and you pack quite a punch for a girl." He says teasing. "See ya around." He pulls my into a hug, that lasted longer than it needed to.