26

"...Will have and hold you. You look so beautiful in white." The singer sang from the side of the orchestra, and its the first time that Oh Yeon-Joo noticed the man who is singing beautifully with his voice with such strong emotions. "And from now till my very last breath, this day I'll cherish. You look so beautiful in white, Tonight."

Kang Chul smiled and chuckled, still got his forehead against hers.

"Looks like you already got the hang of it." He told her as he slightly pulled away to watch her, seeing that she seems to waltz more effortlessly than her stiff one before. "Told you it wouldn't be so bad."

She just smiled back at him.

"Well I guess I just have a good teacher." She said and he chuckled, pressing his forehead back against hers and sighing in content as he closed his eyes again.

Yeon-Joo just watched him as they swayed, looking more closer into his features.

He have thick eyebrows, flawless skin, beautiful nose, and soft lips.

Her father really outdone himself in making this character.

But of course, this character didn't just stayed as a webtoon character for Yeon-Joo, but a friend.

An unexpected friend who came into her life, and it pains her as she thinks of the day when she's finally going to leave him and this world and never come back.

Hopefully, Kang Chul will go on with his life as he had before she had even come to his life and forget all about her, but another side of hers wished that he will cherished their friendship until the end because she will.

She will never forget her friend who stood beside her like a brother, a partner, and the one who saves her from awkward encounters.

Yes, she'll never forget him and his constant teasing and naughty remarks.

Gosh, why does she have to be so close with him even if she just need to protect him in the first place?

She just sighed and also closed her eyes, savouring the moment.

She had never danced like this before, especially since she was once told that she have two left feet.

Yep, she suck at it.

"And if a daughter is what our future holds, I hope she has your eyes, finds love like you and I did."

Chul then opened his eyes and listened more closely to the music.

"He have a good voice." He commented as the singer continues to sing the bridge part of the song.

Yeon-Joo also opened her eyes and hummed in agreement.

"He does." She said and Chul turned back to her, smiling.

"Are you ready for a turn now?" He asked and she stared at him.

"Turn as in, turn?" She said, removing her hand from his shoulder and twirling her finger around in a circular motion.

He smiled and nodded.

"Yes." He said. "It looks like you can do it now anyway."

Yeon-Joo's face became worried once more as she bit on her finger on her left hand.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She said as she placed her hand back to his shoulder.

He just chuckled.

"You can do it." He told her. "Trust me, I'll catch you."

And with that, without even a warning, he removed his hand from her waist and lifts their hands up above their heads.