3

Oh Yeon-Joo appeared back in her world, standing inside a coffee shop where she had been waiting for her order.

She looked around her to make sure if she's really back.

She is.

She's standing there at the exact spot where she disappeared and got pulled back inside Kang Chul's world again.

Slowly, she brought up a hand to her lips and touched it.

Did she just kissed him?

Did she just kissed Kang Chul?

Is it even real?

Is it true that she had lost her first kiss on a webtoon character?

She looked down at her clothes.

She's wearing the clothes that Kang Chul had generously bought her, and in her left hand, is the bracelet that she used as her escape ticket.

It dawned on her.

It's real.

Her jaw drops as she stared at her outfit.

Exactly, what is happening to her life?

Still poking on her lips, a waiter came by and called her, causing her to look up.

"Miss!" The female waiter called. "I've been looking for you for almost thirty minutes! I thought you left!"

Yeon-Joo blinked.

So, she's only gone in here for thirty minutes?

To think that she had just cursed and panicked about missing in her world for two months for nothing.

Quickly thinking of an excuse, she told the waiter that she had just went outside to answer a phone call, then went back.

The girl seems to accept her explanation and handed her her order of three latte and sweets.

After paying and thanking her, Yeon-Joo turned and made her way back to the hospital where her fellow residents are waiting.

Entering their office, Suk-Bum immediately came to life when he saw her.

"Finally!" He said. "You're here! What took you so long?"

Yeon-Joo shrugged at him as an answer.

He didn't seem to mind since he's currently digging in the sweet pastries that she bought.

Their fellow female resident shook her head at him as she grab on her own cup of coffee and sweets and clicked her tongue.

"You greedy pig." She murmured.

Suk-Bum glared at her.

"What? I'm starving." He said, defensively before turning back to Yeon-Joo who looks like she had spaced out once more.

"Yeon-Joo." He called. "Why are you still standing there? Aren't you going to eat?"

She absentmindedly grab for a latte.

Though, she didn't drink it, she just stood there and continued to looked overhead.

Suk-Bum shook his head at her before taking another bite in his sweet.