6

Oh Yeon-Joo woke up late the next morning.

Peeling her eyes open, she's confused when she found herself wrapped in a soft woolen blanket, and quietly wonders if Chul is the one who placed it on her while she's asleep.

Pulling herself up in a sitting position, her eyes wandered around the living room and almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Do-Yoon sitting on a couch across her, calmly sipping on his tea like she'd seen him do so many times in the manhwa.

As if sensing her awakened presence, Do-Yoon looked up at her over his cup and bowed.

"Good morning Ms. Oh Yeon-Joo." He greeted after lifting back his head. "I hope I didn't awakened or disturbed you by my presence."

Yeon-Joo (who is gaping at him) closed her mouth and shook her head.

"No, you didn't." She assured him. "I just woke up."

Do-Yoon just nodded his head whilst taking another sip.

"Pardon me for startling you." He apologized. "But Kang Chul told me to keep an eye on you until you wake up."

Yeon-Joo's cheeks flushed when she realized that Do-Yoon has been there the whole morning, sitting and watching her while she sleeps... and turned red even more when she thinks of how and what she looks like while she's asleep.

Bringing up a hand to the sides of her mouth, she checks if there are any signs of her drooling, and sighs in relief when there isn't.

She then turned back to Do-Yoon who is watching her.

"Don't worry." He says, as if reading her mind. "You didn't drool nor look hideous while sleeping, in fact, you slept rather peacefully."

He then casually took another sip in his cup while Yeon-Joo stared at him, wildly blushing.

Coughing, she turned away and fixed her probably messy hair and brought her legs down the sofa.

She then awkwardly asked Do-Yoon if she can use the bathroom, and he nodded.

"The bathroom's inside Chul's bedroom." He told her. "It's in the left side of the room, just go straight to a door and you'll find it."

As if she doesn't know where it is, but nods her head anyway before standing.

She's about to turn and leave when Do-Yoon added that she can go ahead and take a shower.

"Chul had his staffs brought some clothes for you." He said. "It's already there inside the bathroom and ready for you to wear."

He then adds in an embarrassed voice.

"He also told me to tell you that he hopes you like it, he said that he chose it himself... A token from your yesterday's shopping."

There's a hint of pink flush in his cheeks as he told her this, and Yeon-Joo can't help but turn pink also as she remembered the incident that happened between her and Chul yesterday.

The kiss.

Judging by Do-Yoon's tinted cheeks, he also knows about it, and Yeon-Joo can't help but immediately turn away in embarrassment, nod her head in thanks, and made a quick dash inside Chul's room.

Still blushing, she made her way inside the huge, modern and luxurious bathroom that she have seen many times before in the manhwa, but still can't help but look around in awe.

Her eyes went into every small details, from the sink, the bathrobe that is hanging on the side, the bathtub, the drawers, even the toilet, until her eyes landed on a pair of folded black jeans and a very familiar long-sleeved shirt that she remembered picking up from the cheap clothes of the store that Chul disapproves.