7

Yeon-Joo once again tried to spend her time in the hospital as normal as possible as she walks around, checking on patients and casually having some talks with Suk-Bum (who kept on making sure that she's perfectly fine and doesn't need to be sent to a mental ward) and taking breaks drinking coffee.

Though, she find it harder than she expected since she have to ran around every time Crazy Dog saw her and always tried to escape him.

One time, she spent at least almost 30 minutes inside the restroom just so he can leave her alone, claiming that she have an upset stomach.

That's isn't the worst of it, they have to perform a surgery and she tries to hide behind her fellow residents so that he can't see her.

Unfortunately, he did and began on badgering her about the latest updates, but she cuts him off saying that they have a surgery and W isn't their priority right now.

Though of course, after the successful operation, she immediately ran out of the operating room, thanking the heavens that her shift is finally going to end.

Walking around with her hands inside the pockets of her lab coat (already changed out of her operating clothes),  she sighs, thinking how much worst her day could be.

Of course, as if on cue, Crazy Dog appeared out of nowhere and shouts her name.

Flustered at the looks everyone who passed by is giving them, she gives up running away from him and stood on her ground as he walked towards her.

"Yeon-Joo." Started Crazy Dog as he reached her.

Yeon-Joo bowed at him.

He sighed.

"Have you read the latest episodes?" He asked.

She shook her head.

She doesn't want too, she doesn't want to see herself almost naked again and wants to forget about it (which is impossible since she'll always see it every time she review that part, and soon will be printed out in the books which makes her want the floor beneath her to open and swallow her up).

Crazy Dog looks at her as if she's done something unforgivable.

"What!?" He exclaimed. "Why?"

Yeon-Joo scratched her head as she think of an excuse.

"I don't have the time, sir." She told him.

Crazy Dog guffaws.

"Well, you should read it." He told her. "The Oh Yeon-Joo in W sure is mysterious than I thought. Who is she really? Do you think you can tell me?"

He then laughs.

"Seriously, how can you not be like the Oh Yeon-Joo in W, Yeon-Joo? Maybe the reason why your father made a character looked like and named after you is because he wished that he have a daughter like her, and not some boring girl like you."

Yeon-Joo bit back a retort.

If he only knows..

Crazy Dog kept on laughing and stopped.

"Though, I'm still rooting for So-Hee." He said.

Of course he is.

"Oh Yeon-Joo may be cool like him, but I'll never like her for Kang Chul. So-Hee's more better than her." He then start cheering.