17

There's a lot of cameras, the media are all around them as Oh Yeon-Joo and Kang Chul, together with Seo Do-Yoon stood alongside each other as they watched Officers Park, Hong and Choi arrested Han and his men.

Though, they all look quite ragged.

Well, working nonstop for 58 hours straight will surely get the good looks away from them.

However, Han Don-Wuk was struggling and screaming fiercely in Hong Gyung-Suk's hold as he tried to get away from him while Yeon-Joo sighed.

"Mr. Han." She said. "Stop what you're doing or your stitches might open."

He stopped and turned to her, his eyes blazing.

"You!" He spatted. "You crazy little bi-"

He suddenly let out a cry as he got his arms twisted by Gyung.

"Care to continue that, Mr. Han?" He said through gritted teeth while Yeon-Joo tutted and scolded him for doing so.

"Gyung, stop that." She said, but of course he just ignored her.

Instead, he tightened it.

Mentally face-palming, she  stopped trying to stop him and just crossed her arms and sighed as she trained her eyes down to the yelling man who is now pressed against the car's hood.

"You know, you have gave us a lot of troubles this last two days and ten hours, Mr. Han." She told him, glaring slightly. "You had me miss a lot of hospital duties, had us chase you around Seoul, skip our daily routines and almost sent me and Mr. Kang to each other's blood which didn't end quite well."

Kang Chul (who's listening) chuckled softly as he absentmindedly brought up a hand to his slightly bruising left eye that is concealed under great mounds of cream and concealer.

Well, because of his overall pale complexion, it's quite hard to hide the purple bruise no matter how hard Do-Yoon and Yeon-Joo tried.

It wasn't funny at first but after some time, even Kang Chul's protective friend, Seo Do-Yoon had to hold his laugh whenever he saw it.

How he got it?

It's a long story.

Working with a woman as the leader is hard, but working with someone who's too passionate to get a case solved overnight is harder.

Both Detectives Park and Choi have observed that after they finished watching Niyukira Yanai's video.

"What does she say?" Asked Officer Park a moment right after the video ended.

"Everything." Yeon-Joo said, still trying to get her head around the new information they have obtained. "Ms. Yanai confessed everything here. Starting from her relationship with her godfather and other more gruesome secrets."

"Like what?"

"That Han Don-Wuk is a disgusting pedophile and a psychopath who have murdered a lot of people in the past."

"Can't believe that I saved a monster like him." She added a moment after they stared at her. "But then, letting him die would be unfair."

"Do you really have to sympathize him?" Park asked blandly. "You're too soft. Officer Hong is right, that Doctor side of you is taking over too much. I wouldn't be surprised if you're also going to pity the ants that I killed when I found them swarming in my pants."

She almost rolled her eyes at him.

"Is making sure that a criminal must pay for his crimes first before dying is what you call sympathy?" She frowned, resisting the urge to glare before turning back to the monitor. "I rarely sympathize anyone who's more vicious than a beast and mind you, ants aren't beasts so stop overreacting."