5

Chul gripped tightly on his chair as he panted and turn to look over his bed to see Yeon-Joo still fast asleep.

Calming down, he looks around his bedroom and realizes that it's still nighttime.

Deciding to take a little walk, he took one last look at her before getting up and turning to leave.

But as soon as the bedroom doors opened, Chul founds himself face to face with a black-hooded man, raising his gun up to his face.

He froze.

He knows this man.

Everything seems to slow down for a split-second when Kang Chul snapped and swing his body around defensively, pushing the man away from the room and Yeon-Joo.

Once his bedroom doors are safely shut, he whirls around and kicks the gun out of the assassin's hand, and a fistfight ensues.

Both men fought and blocked each other as the other one attacks.

They took turns in throwing kicks and punches and the assassin flips him over his shoulder.

Chul immediately stood up and throws a punch directly at his face and throws him over a furniture.

Due to the chaos that is happening outside, a pair of eyes snapped wide open,  awake and fully alert.

Kang Chul is fast, but the man seems to be more stronger and manages to get him in a chokehold against the wall.

Chul tries to get a look at the assassin's face, but the man's face seems to be hooded front and back like some faceless ninja.

As he struggles to get out of the man's hold, a hand appeared at the attacker's shoulder and roughly pulled him away, causing the man to let go of Kang Chul's throat and for Chul to slump down at the floors.

Grabbing on his own throat, Chul looks up, expecting to see Do-Yoon or one of his bodyguards, but to his outmost surprise, he saw Oh Yeon-Joo instead, standing protectively in front of him as she sent a right hook punch at the man's face.

The man stumbles, but had managed to balance himself.

The man charges at her and her fist went flying back to his face.

A satisfying crack was heard, and he backs off.

She then charges at him and sent a kick flying in his chest.

The man fell over a couch, but immediately stood up and stand in a fighting stance.

Yeon-Joo carelessly flips her hair over her shoulder, as if daring him to come closer, and he did.

He throws a punch at her and she had narrowly missed it as she quickly sidestepped it before throwing back her own.

The man grabs her fist and twisted her arm behind her back and raised his other hand that held a knife.

He's about to stab her with it when Chul comes around and kicks it off his hand while she elbowed him at the face.

She then twisted his arm counterclockwise before flipping him over her shoulder and the man landed on the floors with a loud thud.

The man scurries up in his feet and immediately start attacking the both of them.

Both Chul and Yeon-Joo backs away as he violently sent kicks and punches before fighting back.

Yeon-Joo had grabbed hold of his arms while Chul sent a swift kick over his head.

The man had managed to dodge Chul's kick and send him tumbling down before roughly pulling his arms back and send another punch at her.