20

Oh Yeon-Joo crossed her arms as she watched Han Don-Wuk gets dragged forcefully by Hong Gyung-Suk to the police car, struggling as he goes.

"Let me go you freaks! Let me go!" He shouted at the top of his lungs until the irritated officer holding him pushed him inside the car and slammed the door close, effectively muffling his screams.

She shook her head.

"Well, that worked." She said.

The man standing beside her chuckled and shook his head before sighing.

"Finally." Kang Chul said, crossing his arms. "It's all over, there's no need for us to chase some lunatic psychopath around the city."

"I definitely wouldn't party right now, if I were you." Grumbled Gyung as he met up with them. "There's still trial, and who knows how long it will take."

Yeon-Joo made a face as she rubbed her head that gets dragged by one of the men earlier.

"I still can't believe that you used me as bait." She told him. "I could've sworn I never did agreed on that plan."

And she never did.

But needless to say, they still carried on that plan no matter how much she protested.

Her partner, Hong Gyung-Suk just thought that it's a good idea to capture Han and his men in action when they have located their location on an old and hidden warehouse as they planned with the SOU (Special Operations Unit).

"So he'll immediately get charged with something while he's still in jail until proven guilty." He reasoned, indicating the long process that they have to face in court after they caught him, making their evidence and stand more stronger.

"Why me?" She complained that time, frowning deeply with a cup of coffee in her hand as she sat in one of the office chairs.

"It's because you're the only woman here in our team." He replied in a matter-of-fact tone. "At least they won't question your strength, they'll simply think that you're weak and will not immediately hurt you. Unlike us, if they saw us, they'll immediately round up to beat us."

Her frown even more deepened.

"I beat them up in the ER when we first met, remember?" She said.

He rolled his eyes at her.

"They are dunderheads." He told her. "If they saw that you're all alone, they'll immediately think that they can overpower you because of their number."

"And if they kill me?" She prompts.

Gyung-Suk shook his head.

"They wouldn't." He told her. "Trust me they wouldn't."

"And what makes you say that?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm the only one who can kill you." He said simply before stalking off.

Yeon-Joo just rolled her eyes as she finished her coffee.

"Boys are only gentlemen when it comes to these kind of situations." She muttered.

Kang Chul grinned when he remembered that memory.

Gyung-Suk just scoffed.

"Well it's done." He told her. "And it's not like I'm the one who told that man to drag you by the hair."

He then turned away.

Yeon-Joo's gaze followed after him.

Chul laughed and she turned to glare at him.