Chapter 99: Nya's Dinner With Nadakhan!

Start from the beginning

"You okay? Did you see any land?" Cole said as he and Jay helped him up out of the sand.

"Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it's too far. We won't be able to get off this island on our own." Lloyd replied heavily exhausted from the flight.

"You're telling me we went to all that trouble to get the venom to stop Nadakhan, and now we have no way to get off this island!?" Jay complained out loud.

Cole laughs to himself. "What's so funny about our predicament?" Jay demanded.

"Oh, I was just thinking about what (Y/N) might say to that. Heh, I miss her." Cole said making himself sad.

"Me too. Some friends we were." Jay responded, kicking some sand.

"Hey, (Y/N)'s strong. We'll get her back. It's like what Sensei Wu once told me, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen." Lloyd stated trying to be optimist though failing and bursting into tears.

Jay and Cole looked at one and other before hugging Lloyd. "Hey, don't cry Lloyd." Jay expressed trying to sooth Lloyd's pain.

"We'll bring her home, we'll even force the others to sit down and have a talk with (Y/N)." Cole assured the Green Ninja.

"Yeah, we'll make Nya apologise for trying to kill (Y/N) and see if we can get (Y/N) to return home with us, once this is all over." Jay promised his friend.

Lloyd sniffled a little. "R-really?" Lloyd inquired hopefully. "First thing after we defeat Nadakhan." Cole declared with a huge grin.

"We've done the impossible before what's stopping one more?" Jay chuckled.

"He's right. If we can't fly off this island, we'll build our way. We've built a rocket to get off an asteroid, what's one little raft." Cole declared.

"Across an endless sea filled with unknown creatures that wanna eat us? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get building." Jay announced with a renewed spirit. Lloyd whipped away his tears and the trio set to work.

(Third Person P.O.V)

While Flintlocke and Doubloon were working on the blueprints for The Raid Zeppelin. Clancee had taken it upon himself to talk to their latest captive.