↳ t w e n t y - f o u r

The One With The Secret

*
*
*

Annie's POV

After about five minutes I pulled away.
"Shit." I said,, dragging out the end of the word. "I just cheated on Hayden. I just cheated on Hayden I'm such a bad person."
"It was my fault." Asher said. "I shouldn't have pulled you in here." I stayed silent for a few seconds.
"What the hell am I gonna do? If he finds out he'll break up with me." I said,, hyperventilating.
"Hey,, calm down." He said,, grabbing my upper arms. "Okay,, we're gonna go back to the music room and continue the lesson and we're not gonna speak of this again. Because as much as I like you I don't want to jeopardise your relationship."
"Okay." I said,, taking deep breaths.
Was it bad that I wanted to do it again?

I sat with Hayden at our usual lunch table.
"You're being very quiet. What's up?" He asked.
"Nothing I'm fine." I said,, biting my apple quickly.
"Are you sure? You seem really on edge." He said cautiously.
"Hayden I'm fine." I said,, slamming my hand on the table.
"Okay." He said calmly.
I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said,, throwing my half eaten apple in the garbage can and walking out of the cafeteria. I went upstairs to the library and got out my math homework. What better to calm me down than the most frustrating thing in the world?

The bell rang and I sighed. It was music again and I had to perform Let Me Down Slowly with Asher. I wasn't looking forward to it in the slightest because I hated the fact that every time I saw him I wanted to poke my fingers in his dimples.
I sat down in the classroom ready to perform.
"Okay so we are going to have about twenty minutes extra practise time in case everything you learned before has gone out of your head over the lunch period." Ms Tierney said. "If you were in a practise room before you are in a practise room now. Go!"

"We don't need to practise,, we're good enough." I said. "I'm just gonna sit on my phone until she comes and gets us,, what about you?" I said,, getting my phone out and avoiding all possible eye contact by playing cowboy. I love that game.
"Same here." He said,, and I'm guessing he also got his phone out. I don't know,, I wasn't looking at him.

Twenty minutes went by,, and the teacher sent Tess to come and get us.
"Oh by the way,, we're keeping what happened this morning a secret." I said as we sat down.

This is vv short but my phones vv broken so

QOTU- What is your favourite vine?
AOTU- damn Daniel or zach stop