↳ f o u r t e e n

The One With The Hedgehog

*
*
*

Annie's POV

I woke up on the bathroom floor with Hayden's head in my lap. I could tell by the window that it was late,, and everyone was probably waiting for us in the lobby. I gently moved his head off of me and went to check my phone. There was one message from Nicole saying we were leaving at 8:30pm,, and it was 7:30pm at the moment so we had an hour to get ready and be downstairs. I saw Hayden had already packed his things,, and judging by the fact that his closet was empty,, he had put my things in his suitcase as well. I quickly went to my room to get my suitcase and things,, then came back. I know he was asleep but I didn't really want to leave him.

I went back into the bathroom to see him still sleeping. He was in such an uncomfortable position that I didn't understand how he could be sleeping so peacefully. I sat next to him and gently shook his shoulders. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.
"Hey." I smiled softly. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah." He said,, sitting up. "I'm sorry for being such a dick earlier."
"It's okay." I said. He put his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap,, putting his face into my neck. "We're leaving in an hour." I said.
"I'm all packed. I put the stuff you left here in my suitcase." He said.
"I noticed." I said. "This bathroom floor is very uncomfortable. How did we both sleep on here?" I stood up and left the bathroom and lay on his bed. He followed suit,, and we were soon lying together.
"This weekend has been fun." I said. "Well some of it anyway."

I put my suitcase down on my floor,, changed into my pyjamas and went straight into Hayden's room. His room was dark and he was lying on his bed.
"Hey." I whispered,, lying next to him. He groaned and rolled over so he was lying on top of me. He put his face in my neck and mumbled a load of nonsense.
"What?" I giggled. I could tell he was half asleep. I put my arms around him and rubbed his back. He lifted his head to look at me in the dark then put it straight back down again when he realised it was me. He felt very hot and for a second I was worried,, then I remembered what he told me a few days ago.
"Are you tired?" I said. I felt him nod. "Why do you always lie on top of me? It's so inconvenient." I said to nobody in particular. "Like you're so heavy and I can't move but you do it all the time." I muttered before falling asleep.

I woke up and my whole body felt heavy. For a second I was confused but then I remembered that I had a fully grown man lying on top of me still. His face was still in my neck,, which I did not understand why he did so often,, and the covers were on the floor.
"Hayden get up!" I shouted. He shot his head up and rolled off of me.
"You're such a hedgehog." He grumbled,, looking at the curling.
"How am I a hedgehog? Give me one example." I said,, folding my arms on top of me.
"You're small and prickly." He said.
"What does that even mean?"
"Whenever someone annoys you,, you like poke them with insults and yelling,, ergo you're prickly." He said. "Also when you get cold you sleep."
"Hey hey hey I said one example,, not 100." I said,, pushing him off the bed.

2 updates in one day? What the hell. This is so unusual. Sometimes I get in moods where I'm like dude I could write all day,, and other times I just cannot think of a word to write. Also the hedgehog bit happened to me today. My best friend called me a hedgehog and when I questioned her she said the same thing Hayden did. That was a real conversation that I had today.

QOTU- what's your favourite show?
AOTU- shameless or friends