↳ t h r e e

The One With The Jacket

*
*
*

Annie's POV

Today was Sunday. The day before school started after Christmas break. It obviously wasn't cold outside because we lived in California,, but it was still winter.
Anyway,, I was planning on staying home and getting ready for school today.

"Annieeee!" I sat up in bed quickly,, recognising Hayden's voice.
"What?" I groaned,, rubbing my eyes.
"Wanna go out today?" He said from the other side of my closed door. I threw myself back down on my bed,, banging my head on my headboard in the process.
"Owww." I said,, rubbing the spot where I had hit. "Not really." I said.
"Come on! It's our last day of winter break!" He said,, knocking on my door incessantly.
"Stop knocking on my fucking door!" I said,, rolling out of bed and walking towards the door. I opened it,, completely aware that I looked like a monster,, flipped him off and shut it in his face again.
"Please? I like hanging out with you." He said.
"Alright fine." I said,, somehow unable to resist him. "Just give me a minute or an hour to get ready." I sighed.
"There's a pretty big difference between a minute and an hour." I heard him stifle a laugh.
"It is 7am on a Sunday morning. I'm usually asleep right now. Go and get ready." I said,, giving him the finger through the door.
"I saw that!" He said.
"Fuck off." I said,, going into my closet. I changed out of my pyjamas and into black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt with my vans. I put my hair into a ponytail and did extremely light makeup,, just to cover my tiredness up.
"Dude I'm ready!" I shouted. I heard muffled shouting from the other end of the hall,, so I assumed he was in his room. I left my room,, closing my door behind me,, and made my way to his room.

"Hayden?" I said. There was no answer,, so I opened the door,, before shrieking and closing it again. He was shirtless in the middle of the room,, but dang that boy worked out.
"Annie I have a shirt on now. You can come in." He said. I reluctantly opened the door again to see him at his mirror trying to tame his curls.
"Leave them. I like your hair curly. It's cute." I said without thinking. My eyes widened when I realised what I had just said.
"So you think I'm cute?" He smirked.
"Yes. I mean no!" I said,, blushing profusely.
"Aww,, does wittle Annie think I'm cute?" He said.
"Shut up." I said. "Come on,, where do you wanna go?"
"Wanna go to the park?" He asked,, getting up and grabbing his jacket.
"Sure." I said. "Hey,, I like that jacket." It was a vintage bomber jacket that said Nike on the back in red.
"Do you want it?" He said.
"I can't take your jacket." I said.
"Don't be stupid. I have loads of jackets,, and besides,, it would suit you more than it ever suited me." He said,, handing it to me.
"I can't take it." I repeated.
"Yes you can. It's a gift,, I insist." He said. I sighed and took the jacket.
"Thank you." I said,, putting my arms round him and hugging him. He was very nice to hug. He hugged me back.
"No problem,, my darling." He said. I could feel him smirking.
"You sound like an old lady." I said,, pulling away and putting the jacket on.
"That's what I was aiming for babe." He said,, slinging one arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer.
"You're such a flirt." I giggled.
"Only around you." He winked.

Wassup my chicky-doodles
Here's chapter 3. This book is doing so well,, I never thought it would get this many reads so quickly.

5 votes for next chapterrrr

Goodbye my chickens