how to be driven; how to make 'drive' your bitch

How to Be Driven; How to Make 'Drive' Your Bitch

As humans, we're addicted to new beginnings.

Like running your card through the machine and walking out of the shop with a fresh top that you can't wait to throw on.

Or when you click 'begin' on the new video game, and the built-up anticipation bubbles inside of you as the idea of spending hours in front of this game has you geeked.

Or cracking open a new book and placing yourself in a fantasy reality surrounded by characters whose secrets you're itching to know.

Or starting off the new year with an alcoholic poison of your choice, loved ones and at least one promise to yourself in hopes of a better future (and better you).

We're obsessed with setting a new goal – a dream body, a luxury device, a skill you've only dreamed of mastering.

Just the idea of achieving what you want and being overwhelmed by an explosion of pride, joy and self-admiration warms you up – you're ready to smash this goal and finally use that undeniable potential you know you've had in you since Day 1.

It's destiny. You were meant for this goal. You put your name all over it. You gave it a big smooch. It's yours.

This instinctive drive runs in our blood as humans. It's in our nature to constantly improve – it's how we grow, it's why we learn, it's how we survive.

Think of this instinctive drive as a muscle.

The more we use it and exercise it – the stronger our drive becomes, and the more driven we are to accomplish things;

Then it gets easier to reach goals and engrain lifelong habits meant for big changes; changes you can't stop thinking about and have been strongly envisioning.

So Azia, how do you exercise your Drive?

How do you use it? When do you use it? How do you train it?

Like any muscle in your body or new skill you're trying to learn – you start off small.

The strength comes in increments; day by day; baby crawls to steps and then little jumps and eventually, leaps to a well-paced run.

I first practiced by....

Read the rest on my blog;

The link is below and in my Wattpad bio on my profile! 

-----------------------

Author Note: By far my favourite piece of advice I've given: For the people that want to learn how to get shit done, sustain the drive and smash goals with purpose.

Worth a quick read - no matter your current situation or task, it's relevant to your life.

Discover how you can be driven and smash any goal without hesitation.

The rest of the article --> link is below and in my Wattpad bio on my profile! 

https://www.aziamto.com/content/howtobedriven