L o v i n g~ Kanye West Said to Get Stronger

In this society – especially with summer here, programs are throwing themselves in your face and are rooting for you to be the best-looking and happiest version of yourselves.

It's all about loving your body, getting stronger both inside and out. Write up some intentions and lock down your goals, and baby, you're now a on your way to be a glittery rainbow-shooting mega-power superhuman.

Most of the time, your social media feeds are booming with advertisement about a 28-day fitness guide or a new diet plan or some spiritual shift of mindset to help enlighten your view on the world (or on yourself).

With how fast the world is advancing, the growing accessibility to millions of resources, and the increase of babies popping out, everyone wants to level up.

We're all striving to live our best life, whether it be becoming confident in the gym or on the field, advancing your skills in a specific area, training your brain improve strategic thinking—it's all about wanting to be better than who we are right now.

Okay – I understand that for humans to thrive, we strive to feel important. We think feeling important is through improving ourselves and winning.

Get strong. Get fast. Get better-looking. Make more money. Balance your life. It's a lot and can be overwhelming.

What I'm trying to get at is that, yes, I think it's fantastic that we are all working towards being the better version of ourselves, but that is a dangerous road to drive along if you're not planning on slowing down.

Setting expected results for yourself, to marry a specific person or to be a certain height or look a specific way can hurt you.

It may actually limit you.

It's important to stop during your progress and recognize the challenges you've already overcome and be proud of what you have done so far. Give yourself validation and reward yourself for the goals you have already met – big or small.

I'm not saying to stop all together and not work towards improvement. No! No! No!

I'm saying to slow down and embrace the growth process. It's not a sprint to reach your goals; goal-reaching is a life-long marathon; working towards your goals, meeting and maintaining your goals is lifestyle.

Doing this – you're already winning.

In this moment, its knowing you don't have to be any stronger or smarter or prettier if you don't want to but are fully capable of if you work towards it.

Do yourself a favour – make a list of all your accomplishments.

Look at your resume for starters. Ask friends and family what you've done. Competitions, favours, acts of kindness – anything that made you feel proud.

Took a crap today?! Woohoo – constipation can kiss your ass!

Took a bath today?! YES! Your body deserves kindness.

Went to bed early today?! Think about all that sexy beauty sleep.

I may not be a believer in participation trophies, but I can bet you've done more in your life than participate. You've worked hard, you've put in the time – the only person you should be competing with is yourself.

And look around. You're on the only one on the track. Winner by default?

Someone give this lady a medal.