{Chapter Eighteen}

*Mallory*

"And.... done," I said, finishing with the drum kit.

"Thanks, Mal," he said as he went to make some final checks.

"Hey, MJ!" a voice said and I turn smiling to see Tommy there, along with two other people I didn't recognize.

"Hey," I said.

"MJ, this here is my mom and dad," Tommy introduced. "Ma, Dad, meet Mallory Sixx, the queen of the band."

I scoffed a laugh as me and his mom shared a hug.

"Its so nice to meet you," she said, an accent in her voice. "Tommy has told us so much about you."

"Good things, I hope," I laughed as I then shook hands with Tommy.

"Hope Tommy here hasn't been causing you a lot of work," he chuckled, and I laughed as Tommy rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"Don't worry, its nothing I can't handle," I joked with a laughed.

"Hey, MJ, where's Nikki? He's gotta meet my folks," He said.

"I think he's in the dressing room, I'll go get him," I nodded.

"Thanks! I'll go show my folks around," he said.

"No problem. Nice meeting you two," I said.

"You, too," Mrs. Lee said as I went to look for Nikki in his dressing room.

I found his dressing room and knocked before opening. "Hey, babe, Tommy's lo-"

I froze in horror at what I saw as I walked in.

Nikki.... In between some girl's legs.....

My heart dropped at the sight before me as I gasped in shock, Nikki then looking up and froze.

"Mal.... Wait..." he said.

I let out a sob as I shook my head and ran off past Doc who I realized was standing behind me.

I kept running through the halls until I was near the stage and hid behind some amps and just cried in shock, feeling a horrible pain in my chest

Nikki cheated.... He cheated on me.....

"Check this out. Pyro coming out of those," Tommy's voice spoke.

I gasped and hid in the far corner as I saw him pass by along with his parents.

"Oh!" he said, then heard him fake strain then laugh as I peered over and see him showing the stage props. "Fake rocks! Pretty cool!"

His parents laughed as then a familiar face I didn't want to see showed up with Doc and I hid again.

"Oh! Ma, Dad," Tommy said as I peeked again. "Meet the Sixxter."

Tommy mother chuckled sweetly as she and Nikki shared a hug.