Ch-12 A Jealous Man

Start from the beginning

He came close and pulled her into a hug and placed a kiss on her lip!!

Those lips are mine! Back off!! I said in my mind.

"Hey Adam, How have you been?" She smiled at him. So this is the guy she was talking in the phone with in Moscow. I made a mental note of him as my enemy.

"Good baby, better now to meet you." He said flirting. His hands were around her waist. His eyes were all over her like a vulture over its prey.

I felt like taking his eyes out and feed them to the coyotes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, separating herself from his hug.

"I was just finished my shoot and on my way to the gym,", he noticed me.

She noticed him looking at me.

"Oh sorry,  this Ashton Hardlin" she introduced us. "Ashton this Adam Civil. My friend."

friend? Who kiss their friends on lips.
I put on a fake smile and gave him my hand.

"pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise " she separated from him.

I was giving him sharp looks. Don't touch what's mine!
I came close to Sylvia and possessively wrapped my hands on her waist.

I noticed him looking at my hands that were on her waist. Yes! Look at them and back off.

He moved his eyes from me to her. He smiled and said," I didn't ever think you were friends with the Hardlin."

"Its more like a work-friend relationship," she told him. "I am currently under contract with his company" she soon will be more than work friend i mental told myself. Wishing I could say it their face this at this moment.

"Wow! That's great. So he finally won your attention ?"

"He did"

He looked at his watch. "Well, I gotta run" he took out his purse and gave a golden card to her. "It's a VIP pass" he continued.

"I Am celebrating the launch of my new Club Elixir, do come." He gave one to me too. "It would be a delight if you join us too Mr.Ashton"

"Call me just Ashton, " I said to him.

"I will surely be there," Silvia said smiling. "Wear something hot, your my special guest and date," he whispered in her ear, loud enough for me to hear it. He gave me a look of a winning smirk.

"You don't need to tell me that. When I walk in I bring the fire with me" she said confidently.

He smiled. "Have seen that..." he touched his neck embarrassed.

I could feel that they had some kind of relationship or connection which I was unaware of.

"It's nice meeting you Ashton" he waved us goodbye.

As I drove her home I asked her," who was that guy?"

"He is the best male model there is in LA."

"Where did you guys met?"

"Um, we both met in a Gucci shoot and became  friends by time..."

"Didn't look as friends?" I said. I knew my jealousy was coming out.

"Oh, the kiss? It's nothing. He always greets me like that." she said.

"So you know he likes you?"

She laughed," no way, he doesn't"

She was oblivious. I can just say clearly by the look he gave me when I touched her.

"He does," I emphasised.

"Come on, there is nothing like that. Plus, he knows I don't do feelings..." why can't she see he likes her?

"Are you going to the Club opening celebration?" I asked her.

"obvious, not going to miss the event." if she is going to be ignorant of the fact then I have to protect her. Cause I know he is definitely going make a move on her.

"Okay I will pick you up at 8"

"Your coming ?" She asked me unsure.

"Yes."

"I thought you didn't like these types of events"

There is no way I going to let her go alone with that guys!

Wait! Am I get jealous?!
I never get jealous... women fall before me. Not the other way. What is happening?
What is she doing to me?

 What is happening?What is she doing to me?