Warning

YOU NEED TO READ OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE PISSED BY THE END OF THE STORY!

OKAY so just a little warning for this story, I have gotten many comments saying that readers shouldn't have read the story — okay, that's fine BUT know that I don't care about you reading and voting in the story. If you want to leave, leave. Don't force yourself to read something you don't want to read.

I am warning you ahead of time that this book is all kinds of fucked up. Scarlet is annoying, mean and rude. She's ignorant yet she knows exactly what's happening between her lover and her mate.

BUT SHE CHOOSES TO IGNORE IT!

That does not mean that she's dumb.

Know that she does not pick her mate as her first choice to be with so don't expect a love at first sight book. If you are looking for that shit, go search cliché in the Wattpad search bar. Just because I put a "semi-cliché" warning in the description does not mean that you can click on this book and think it's going to be rainbow and unicorns.

That's not going to happen.

This book will be confusing and I get that. If you want to leave at any time, leave (as I've said up above).

NOW if you choose to continue to read this book while annoyed, don't leave any rude comments because I am quite done with this book and I will delete your comments and comment back the simple answer of that you should have and could have left yet you seemed to have not found the exit button. I know that makes me rude but I am done with this book. I have given up and at this point, I want to take it down yet the only reason I don't is because it's one of my first books on Wattpad.

Sooooooo take everything up above into consideration. There is always an exit button ready for your use. I'm not desperate for comments and votes anymore, I'm not desperate for reads and views. I honestly think that after this, all of you guys should just exit the book because it isn't good.

Thanks for reading this warning and if you skipped over it then good luck to you because I don't give a fuck anymore.

Posted: 5/5/19