Chapter 13 ✔

I was on Playbuzz a couple of days ago and decided to take the 'Which Wedding Dress Best Fits Your Personality' test and ended up with this ⇧⇧⇧ Beautiful, isn't it?

*         *          *

Slowly Scarlets body glided through the water and turned around. Her eyes ran over the length of the forest but saw no animal, nor person walking around. Thinking her mind was playing tricks on her, Scarlet turned back to her bath. She wanted to relax for a couple of more minutes before they pack up camp and head into town which was only seven hours away.

Again, rustling sounded from behind her and to the left.

Scarlet broke away from her peaceful position and heaved a sigh before swimming over to the pile of rocks her nightgown sat on. "Hello?" She asked when the bushes rustled to her left, the rustling stopped and followed by leaves crunching under heavy leaves. Quickly Scarlet rose from the water and dressed in her creamy-white gown, it clung to her body like a second skin but Scarlet could care less.

She was beautiful, no matter what others say but in the eyes of them, she'd sometimes feel self-conscious.

"Heeeloo?" She drawed out, the leaves stopped and in their place were snapping tree branches before silence. Instead of heading towards camp, Scarlet walked towards the sound. A sickly sweet and muscular scent filling her nose working seconds. "X-Xavier?" She stuttered.

A large body with it's back towards her and the smell of her mate had her immediately knowing who it was. "Xavier what are you doing here!" Scarlet exclaimed "have you been following us!?" Xavier turned from, flashing his golden eyes and white canines. At this second he looked like a rogue from the many movies humans made back in the last 80's and 90's. Fur stuck up from his skin, sprouting through his clothes, yellow eyes flashed a warning that he was unsteady and to not approach him. . .but Scarlet did. With ease, actually.

"X-xavier," she started out, her chest pumped up and down from their closeness, "w-what's wrong" but Xavier didn't seem to have control at this moment, instead on answering her his eyes flickered down to her chest. The poor excuse as cloth, outlining her ample breast. Bigger and much to flawless for him to handle.

Each perfectly round, he thought dryly all for my hands to mold, suck and bite on, Xavier growled. The thoughts of Samuel and Scarlet from last night flashing in his head. The way his sucked on her erotic nipples, bit into her warm flesh, marking her without their goddesses consent. It sent him over the edge.

"Such beautiful flesh" Xavier murmured, Scarlets breath hitched when he reached out a hand to caress her dampened skin. "You know he's not right for you Scarlet" Xavier ran his eyes over Scarlet's face, reading her expression with ease. He loved the way she reacted around him, shocked and frozen in place, ready for his next moves. "He can never give you what you want the most" before Scarlet could say anything Xavier's lips crashed into hers.

She stood frozen in place, her heart thumping painfully fast in her chest but despite her worries, she couldn't help but feel safe. Xavier broke away "I watched you. . ." He trailed off "I watched you through you tent, I watched your dissatisfaction" Xavier let his hands run down Scarlet's check and to her neck which had yet to be marked. He glanced it's way before holding her gaze.

"I could give you pleasure, pain and happiness. I could make you happy" Scarlet gasped lightly, the sound barely audible in his ears. Xavier kissed her again, this time moving her rough lips against her lump ones in hopes that she'd feel the same sparks he did. And she did.

Scarlet let her mouth move against Xavier's in sync, she closed her eyes, small tears brimming them from the pain she felt by touching him. Wanting him. But she didn't care, she liked the way he felt against her, Xavier was like a breath of fresh air against her heated skin. She opened her mouth, Xavier took that as a sign to tangle their tongues together in a battle of dominance, he won.

Xavier's callused hands molded into Scarlet's flesh. Running down her collarbone, to her breast, down the sides of her body and to her thighs. He clenched them with need, pushing her ass to which Scarlet wrapped her legs around his waist. Xavier growled.

Before things could get more heated Scarlet felt herself fall to the ground and a gush of wind rush past her. Opening her eyes frantically she found Xavier no where in sight and her body craving for more.

*       *         *

Scarlet made it back to camp in time to see them packing up. Samuel worked on taking down the tents, Jenna helped clean up the mess they made and hide their scent with burn wood and ashes while Russell headed back into the woods. Russell glanced Scarlet's way but quickly turned away and continued his walk. Scarlet shook off his deliberate ignorance.

"We should arrive to town around 3:30 with occasional breaks" Liam handed Scarlet her backpack "after Samuel packs up the last tent we'll leave"

* * *

Seven hours later Liam, Scarlet, Jenna and Samuel made it to a historical town filled with old forks, grandchildren and some teenagers.

Liam left them to scoop out the town while jenna turned to a small electronic store. One rule about the hunt were no electronics aloud, anyone who brings them has to turn it in. They'll get it back if they make it. "Scarlet" Samuel tugged on her hand "want to rent a car?" Scarlet turned to the small car lot made of bricks and white stone, she shook her head "no, we won't be here for long. We'll stay for today and tomorrow before heading out at night"

The team ended up getting three motel rooms. Samuel and Scarlet shared on, Jenna and Liam shared one while Russell had one on his own. Once everyone was settled Scarlet walked to Russell's room.

"You've been avoiding me" Scarlet stated, she leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest. Russell's eyes looked to the ground. "What's wrong Russell" with furrowed eyes Scarlet walked closer to Russell who sat at the edge of his bed. Another full size bed sat next to his.

"Russell" Scarlet warned, finally, Russell looked her in the eyes and confessed "I saw you" Scarlet stopped. "What?" She whispered confused, "I. Saw. You" Russell sounded out "with Alpha Xavier" confusion soon turned into realization before guilt. "I-" she cut herself off, what excuse would she tell me? Does she tell him the truth? A lie?

"Don't even try to lie to me Scarlet, I saw you kiss him, I heard what he said. Your his mate" Scarlet sighed, running her hands over the black washed jeans she wore. She sat next to Russell but not close enough to touch, guilt washed over her. "Yes" she started "I am" Russell growled silently, Scarlet was his Alpha's mate making her his Luna. Luna Scarlet.

"Your our Luna and you've known it for days, Scarlet!" Russell snapped his gaze to Scarlet, anger burning within his warm eyes. "You didn't tell us! You kept it a secret and planned on mating Samuel!" Russell stood up with his hands clenched. "Do you know how dangerous that is Scarlet! DO YOU KNOW YOU COULD RUIN THIS PACK!" Scarlet jumped back at the use of Russell's tone, she knew he had a right to be kissed at her, to yell and scream but the dominant part of her didn't like being treated this way.

She growled, barring her fangs at Russell, Russell challenged her back.