Chapter 37

🔝😏

Y/n's POV

There she stood, a beautiful woman with these stunning eyes. Her hair tumbled down her back and her makeup brought out her eyes in an almost fictional way. She had plump bright pink lips and her black lace dress hugged her body perfectly, making her look classy and sexy all at the same time. I looked down at my high waisted jeans and loose white off the shoulder crop top and I could have sworn I felt the insecurities pounding into my head. I rubbed my arms and looked at Jimin who was still staring at the woman who I assumed was Nancy. (If you do not know who Nancy is then have a look at the picture above. Oh and she is from the group Momoland)

"How can I help you?" I said, after coughing slightly, catching her attention. She gave me a small smirk and walked over to the desk, setting down a set of papers and looking me up and down. Once again, her silky voice rung out and she patted my head. "I need to talk to an adult darling. This is adult business." She cooed in a sickly sweet tone, her eyes boring down on Jimin and I's conjoined hands. I rolled my eyes and slapped her hand away, grabbing the set of papers and skimming over them to see they were the ideas and plans for the gala. "Oh don't worry, it's ok. My mom taught me all I know. I'm pretty sure I know what to do with this. After all, it is our gala." I stated without looking up, emphasizing the 'our' to the best of my intent. I looked up to see Nancy with a shocked expression before she composed herself and smiled tensely. She stood up straight and glanced over at Jimin, whose jaw was tensed up and his eyes were looking at everything but her.

"You not going to say hi to me Jimin? Come on love, back then you killed to get me to choose you, remember?" She snickered, trying to get Jimin to look at her. I felt Jimin's hand tighten around mine, the tension clearly rising in the room. My hands were itching at this point to grab her by the neck and slam her head into the table just out of jealousy for the way she was looking at Jimin. It was extremely different from how Irene looked at him. It's like she knew something about him and she knew that she had this make-shift hold on his heart. Just the thought of that made my heart clench and my stomach turn, but I didn't let my indifferent expression fall.

"What are you doing here Nancy?" He said gruffly, his jaw not unclenching for a minute. Her eyes became slits almost when she noticed my hand on his chest. Her lips puckered in distaste and she backed up and sat in the leather-clad chair in front of the desk, crossing her long legs. "My Uncle is in charge of the campaigning for Ms. Lee's business. Don't act so surprised love, you know my family is all about business and so am I." She smirked, chuckling slightly when she noticed Jimin's eyes soften. He let go of my hand and walked towards the office door, not looking at either of us.

"I'll meet you in the car Y/n." he mumbled before making a quick exit and slamming the door. Now it was only me and the long legged vermin. We both looked at each other with looks that could maybe make a grown man cry. She raised one of her eyebrows and stood, sizing me up. "So you're what Jimin has run to now. That's cute. Not bad either considering what happened when I left him for his brother." She laughed, looking down at her nails and running a hand through her hair. After a couple minutes of silence, I pointed at the office door. "I want you out of my office and out of my building. Leave me alone and I suggest you mind your own business, Ms. Nancy, because it's not me depending on your uncle, it's him depending on us." I growled out, slamming my hand down on the desk and clenching my hand into a tight fist. Nancy rolled her eyes and sauntered over to the door chuckling and mocking me. My head was pounding in waves of jealousy and curiosity. What had happened between Jimin and this woman?

After looking over a couple more documents and making a couple of calls regarding the guest list and expenses, I grabbed my bag and locked the office door. Youngae was already headed out, locking up the cabinets and turning off her desktop. We left the building together and parted ways once in the parking lot. I slid into the passenger seat and looked over at Jimin who was napping very uncomfortably, his eyebrows creased. I smiled to myself and leaned over to try and wake him up but he only groaned and turned his head the other way. Giggling, I climbed over the middle compartment and sat in his lap, smack his cheeks lightly.

"If this is what you're going to do to get me to "wake up", I don't wanna know what you'd do if I was actually sleeping." He laughed before opening his eyes and tickling my sides, making me squirm and squeal. He just laughed and hugged me tightly, keeping me there for a good 3 minutes, just breathing deeply. I could tell he was thinking about something and I'm pretty sure it had to do with Nancy's visit. "So are you going to tell me what this whole Nancy thing is about? I mean the girl is a bitch, no doubt on that part but, until about an hour ago, I didn't even know you knew her. For god's sake, I didn't know her." I said, my eyebrows raised and my arms wrapped around his neck. At that, his face became hard again and he unwrapped my arms from his neck. I sighed and climbed back into my seat, fixing my shirt. He had his past and I had mine. The problem was that his showed up again.

Important!
There is no hate here against Momoland.