Chapter 6

🔝Guess who is coming😎

Y/n's POV

"Rosé slow down I'm gonna fall on my face and getting me a "makeover" will be the least of your worries," I said as her grip on my hand tightened and she glared at me. I gave her a sweet smile and batted my eyelashes before she yanked me into the entrance. When I regained my footing, I looked up to see Rosé staring at all the stores like a little kid at a chocolate store. Before I could say anything I was pulled into a hair salon with a neon pink sign and dark purple walls. Looking around, Rosé swiftly walked towards a girl with dark hair who was facing another girl listing the people on the computer. Rosé tapped the dark haired girl on the shoulder and when she turned around, all I could look at were here bright
eyes. Like, damn girl.

"Hey Lalisa(Lalisa is the girl in the picture above from the group Blackpink), do you think you can do something about my friend over here? Her name is Y/n by the way. Surprise us." Rosé said with a smirk, giving me a playful wink. Of course, when she meant "makeover", she meant to change everything including my hair.

"Alright sure. I think I have an idea of what we can do. She's a cutie so this might just work for her." Lalisa said with a smile standing up straight. Her long legs were defined especially with her cute little black boots and light wash jeans. She led us towards a salon chair where she extended her arm as if to say, 'Sit down.'. When I finally felt comfortable in the chair she gave Rosé the thumbs, before speaking up with a thick but adorable Thai accent.

"Alright. Take a good look at yourself now darling because this is all about to change," she teased with a small smile, spinning the chair around to face her. She leaned the chair backward so, my hair was in the built-in sink. It all started out with a small and relaxing scalp massage until she set the chair up again and began to comb through my tangled hair. Every now and then I would whine and flinch only making Rosé flick my arm and give me a pointed look. I think my nerves kicked in though when she brought out the scissors and began to snip pieces of my hair off. Finally, after what seemed forever, she brought out what seemed like a dye bottle.

"You ready for this?" Lalisa asked, looking unsure because of my still shocked and surprised face. Rosé just nodded beside me and before I could utter a word, Lalisa got back to work. The process seemed so long and complicated that I found myself playing Angry Birds until she was done. My heart was beating wildly and when I saw myself in the mirror, my jaw went slack. My hair was definitely about one or two shades lighter, with a couple blondish highlights. My hair definitely made my eyes pop out even more, even with my big glasses. The truth is I love my eyes and I even had contacts in my purse but, I felt more comfortable with my glasses. When someone thinks you're nothing special, you're less likely to get heartbroken or truly hurt. It's worked out in a way, excluding Jimin and his little posé.

"Dude you have so much talent. I haven't seen this much hair magic since one of my best friends in elementary, Lisa. She moved away during the 5th grade, though." I said chuckling slightly at my childhood attachment.

"Really? I used to have a friend who called me Lisa. I called her by her middle name, Noele." she said before looking at me with the same expression I was giving her, awe. It was silent for about 5 or 6 seconds before we both started squealing and I shot out of my chair to hug her. After our little reunion moment, I turned to face Rosé who looked a bit confused.

"Rosé, you know her as Lalisa but, this is Lisa. One of my closest friends before I met you. She basically helped me survive so, I could be delivered to you." I joked with a small smile, watching Rosé be donned with realization. She smiled and waved before turning to me and yanking my glasses off my face. I groaned and sighed knowing what she was doing as she basically dug through my bag.

"Here let's go to the restroom. You can come too, Lisa." Rosé invited, still looking for my contact case, sighing in relief when she found it. I felt an arm hook into mine and another do the same to my right arm, so I was basically being led to the restroom like a child.

"Open your eyes and don't blink or I'll poke your eye out Y/n, I swear it," she stated sternly once we were in the restroom. Anyone who walked in would have walked out really quick because I was complaining and making a weird face to keep my eyes open while Rosé put in my contacts and bickered with me. Lisa was recording and laughing her ass off against the wall, making me argue and complain even more.

"There, Jesus you're complicated to work with but, that's it. You're done. Now shopping tomorrow. Lalisa, you done with your shift so, we can get this one to look like the amazing and beautiful 17-year-old girl she tries to hide? Also, we need you tomorrow so, I'll text you the details about the party so you can crash with us at Y/n's house" Rosé stated with a smirk. God. I can take one of them at a time. Both? Not so much.

"Damn right I'm done. We have to show her who she's missing out on being. Like Y/n you have the attitude but, sweetie you can't hide out in other people's opinions forever." Lisa responded giving me a soft smile. Both of them in my corner may be just what I need.