Chapter 25

🔝sooo cute❤But I'm still not a shipper...
I miss him so much😭

Y/n's POV

I was going over it in my head. How did I end up sandwiched between two teenage boys in my own car?

Lisa had completely taken over my car when we went to pick up Jimin's friend. Hanbin refused to get in the front with her because he insisted she was too scary and Jimin wouldn't leave my side. The sound of two boys arguing about basketball and Twenty One Pilots had taken over the inside of the poor car. I could literally feel the thumping of the stereo with every bass note. My temper was rising and I was pretty sure that any minute I would explode. The thing that made me go off was that Hanbin threw my sweatshirt that was in the back seat at Jimin and hit me instead.

"Alright, assholes. I'm already up to the crown with you. Calm assholes or I calm you down." I growled out, narrowing my eyes into slits. Hanbin and Jimin's jaws went slack and their eyes widened slightly. Lisa looked into the rear-view mirror and chuckled to herself. They stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the fair, until it came into view of course. "We should split up in two. Me and Lisa and you with Y/n." Hanbin mumbled to Jimin as if we weren't in the car. The car was already parked so, both Lisa and I turned to look at Hanbin. He shrugged and held his hands up in defense, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Maybe it isn't that bad of an idea Y/n. Most of the rides are for two people anyways so why don't we split up and all just meet at the Ferris Wheel at, lets say 8:30?" Jimin suggested, pushing my shoulder playfully and running a hand through his hair. After about five more minutes of arguing with them, we finally gave in. Our condition was that they had to pay for dinner after the fair. Once they agreed, we all stumbled out of the car and made our way to the entrance. "Alright. Lisa wants to go to the fun-house first so that's where we'll be first. Where are you guys going?" Hanbin questioned, once we had bought our wristbands. Jimin raised his eyebrow as if to ask me, so I just shrugged, insisting I didn't care. There were too many things to choose, plus this wasn't exactly what I had planned. Jimin ended up responding for us, after looking around for a bit at the options.

"We'll be at the House Of Horrors. It looks sorta cool and well it'd be funny to see this one get scared," he laughed, gesturing towards me with a chuckle. Looking down at my phone, I rolled my eyes. Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the line in front of the dark purple tent, smiling like an idiot. The butterflies in my stomach only grew bigger as the line grew shorter. Maybe I should have taken Jimin up in deciding where we should've gone first. These fair haunted houses always make me want to hurl in the end. "You scared Baby Girl?" He joked, winking and tickling my sides slightly. His hands lingered enough time to make me shudder a little bit. Lately, his touch ignited an excitement and giddiness I never felt before. The moment didn't last long for soon enough we were in front of the entrance of the dark, Gothic tent. "Do I have to?" I said shakily, wringing my hands nervously. You could hear the screams and growls coming from inside. The smoke machines, black lights, and eery music only made my nerves worse. It was as if I could sense the jump scares that were to come. Jimin didn't even answer before taking me by the hand and basically dragging me into the darkness. The only thing I could see right now was Jimin's smirk from how close I was to him.

We were rounding a corner when I felt nails drag slowly across my arm. Flinching, I screamed and brushed off my arm as if something was there. I could hear Jimin laughing from behind me as we went further down the hallway. The black-light light bulbs made mostly everything look like it was glowing or popping out at you. I flinched and closed my eyes every time I heard another scream or something popped out. By the time we got out and were able to see daylight, I'm 100.5% sure I was about to have a heart attack.

"I hate you," I stated playfully, pushing his shoulder as we walked away from the creepy tent. He just mocked my girlish squeals and laughed every time I glared at him. This went on for a while. The whole walking around and chatting situation until he decided to take my hand into his. My palm was really small compared to his but, in a way I guess it was cute. We continued to argue on whether we should get funnel cake of ice cream and in the end he won. Jimin dragged me over to a small, cutesy looking ice cream cart. After he ordered his cone and frowned at my decline, he spoke up. "Can I show you something?" He mumbled, quirking an eyebrow and licking his chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cone.

"Um...Sure?" I responded, sounding more confused than intrigued. He began to walk towards the exit of the pier carnival, still clutching my hand softly. The warm breeze was blowing softly, but not enough for it to be annoying. I'll admit that even with all the chatter and booth game bells around us, it was still soothing to just be with him. Honestly, before crowds made me feel alone and out of place. Weirdly, right now, his hand in mine, I felt almost secure. Almost as if the soft place to land I was looking for every time I fell, was right there. "Dude, we've been walking forever. Where are we going?" I whined, walking slower and shaking my legs in annoyance due to the sand. We were now on the beach, at least, 3 or 4 blocks away from the pier. The sun was setting and the beach was silent and empty. "Maybe if you shut up and look over at the pier you'll see." He chuckled, pointing over to the flashing lights in the distance. That's when I saw it. In the increasing darkness, you could see the Ferris Wheel and other flashing red and pink lights from some games and rides. All that could be heard were the waves crashing against the sand and it was peaceful. It was peaceful since it was just the two of us, on the sidelines, watching the fast, loud, bright world go by.