Chapter 10

🔝ChaeLisa😏😍

Y/n's POV

Be ready in 15 minutes. I'm picking up Rosé and you because we're going to the mall. Remember? -Lisa

That text was sent 10 minutes ago meaning, I only had about 5 minutes before those two came knocking on the door, probably with a hangover as bad as mine. With a long exaggerated sigh, I decided to just leave as I was, packing my bag with my phone, wallet, charger, a water bottle, and like 3 more Aspirins. Just as I was walking down the stairs, I heard a knock on the front door. I wasn't even the one who answered the door, Jimin answered it, sunglasses and all. Rosé's hair was in a bun and Lisa looked like she could snap someone's neck. Jimin took off his glasses, sighed and walked off to the kitchen mumbling something about girls and their 'weird friends'.

"Damn. You guys look worse than I do." I tease. Both the girls simply, sighed and turned around to walk towards the car. Chuckling, I locked the door behind me and jogged to catch up with them. Both were in the car, listening to Coldplay and trying to shield their face from the sun. "It's too early for this shit," Rosé whined, a pout on her face. Lisa and I both turned to stare at her, for the whole 'shopping on Sunday morning' had been her idea. We both rolled our eyes and off we went to the place I can honestly say I detest, the mall.

Twenty minutes later, we had pulled into the mall parking lot and we were just sitting in the car. The sun outside seemed too bright and we knew that the moment we stepped outside the headaches would begin again. "How about we make a run for it? At the count of three open your door and run to the entrance." I suggested, sitting up and grabbing hold of the door handle just like the girls. "One. Two. Thre-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when the girls flew out the door, cursing at the sun and it's brightness. Laughing, I ran out the door too, soon enough getting to the entrance and hearing the car lock. Nodding at each other we strutted into the mall with a small smile. Let the afternoon begin.

2 hours later and we're still here and by 'here', I mean the mall. I was sitting on the little sofa like cushions in the store while Lisa and Rosé argued over what look I should go for. Honestly, I would just go for something Bohemian and more laid back but, my opinion is currently not considered in this situation. "How about we just do something Bohemian. It'll look good on her and I always thought that a more laid back, dark and light contrasted look would look good on her." Rosé bargained with Lisa. Lisa turned, looked me over, at some shirt on the rack and nodded approvingly.

"She'll need to learn how to walk in heels and we'll need to help her get more comfortable with her body. Cause let's be honest she's got a hot one and she's a bit of a prude." Lisa laughed along with Rosé as if I wasn't here. I scoffed and they turned to look at me with serious expressions. Without a single word they shoved a pair of light wash skinny jeans, and some kind of black sheer shirt into my hands. "Don't I need like an undershirt or something," I questioned in a hopeful tone. The girls looked at each other, laughed and pushed me into the dressing room. I tried really hard to make my bra show the least possible but, it was impossible once I walked out. Lisa and Rosé fawned over me, fixing my shirt so my bra showed a little bit and handing me a pair of brown wedges. My first reaction was to laugh then to ask if they were serious and lastly, give in due to the fact they wouldn't let me eat until I did as they asked. Me being the food lover I am, I quickly put on the heels, tried on the rest of the clothes they had picked out while I was in the dressing room and paid for everything, including shoes and makeup they insisted were necessary.

"I hope you know I probably spent more than half my savings in that store. You guys are paying for my food and ice cream." I stated, walking towards the food court with at least 5-6 bags. "Alright, whatever. We're just glad you agreed to everything. After the food court we have one more stop and then you can run home to your hungover housemate." Lisa chuckled while Rosé just kept taking pictures of me with her phone like a stalker. She's that one friend who will take off-guard pictures of you and use them as blackmail whenever she could. "Well, I want Chinese, Rosé wants Chick-fil-A and you want Mcdonald's right?" Lisa asked, taking her wallet out. Rosé and I nodded happily and went to find a table while Lisa got the food. We sat across from each other and took a breath of relief, for we have been walking for a while now.

"Food's here!" exclaimed Lisa she came by to the table, setting down everything before sitting down. We ate in silence, enjoying the fact that we've actually accomplished something today. After about a half hour later, our stomachs were full and Rosé was basically bursting with excitement to go to 'our last stop'. Honestly, I had expected Victoria's Secret just because I know her but, we actually went to James Avery. There all three of us waited in line and went up to the desk, Lisa and I still clueless on what's going on.

"Here. This is the plain bracelet, that'll I'll pay for along with a charm we all choose to match on. Any others are on you." Rosé said softly with a heart-warming smile. The bracelet was silver and delicate looking but still resistant. When it came to picking a charm, we all agreed on a blow dryer for we officially became friends at the salon where Lisa worked. "I'll pay for this while you two picked whatever else you want to add to your bracelet," Rosé said, taking the bracelets and remembering the charm number to pay for them. After a bit of looking, I picked three more charms. They were simple but, meant a lot to me. One of them was a small cross with a heart in the middle, the second one was a typewriter and the last one was one that said 'Momma's Girl'. You can definitely say that the day went better than I could have hope for. Though we had our disagreements, I appreciate what the girls were trying to do for me. The only doubt now is if I can actually do my part from the inside.

Love you❤