Chapter 15

🔝👀🔥

Y/n's POV

It was Wednesday morning and I couldn't help but think of yesterday afternoon. After eating at Red Lobster in our athletic clothes, he drove me home and told me stories of when he was younger. I found out a lot, like the fact that he has triplets for younger brothers and an older sister that goes to Yale for law and justice. He also told me about how he wanted to get a baseball scholarship to move away from Daegu and go to Seoul. We spent basically the whole ride getting to know each other on a deeper level and explaining our plan for after graduation. When I got home, he walked me to the door kissed me and waited till I was inside the house to drive away. The house was empty and María was on her way out when I walked in. She said that shortly after I left, Jimin ate in silence and then walked out of the house. I didn't wait up for him because I was tired so I didn't hear him come in last night.

"Say you love me

As much as I love you yeah

Would you hurt me, baby

Could you do that to me yeah

Would you lie to me baby

'Cause the truth hurts so much more

Would you do the things that drive me crazy

Leave my heart still at the door?"

I sang pretty loudly since no one was in the house, as I walked down the stairs. Well, I had thought no one was here, until loud claps came from the hallway, making me jump.

"Dude, not cool! Don't do that!" I said harshly, hand on my chest and my eyes glaring at him. He just chuckled and walked into the kitchen, me following behind him. Jimin grabbed an apple and threw another one at me to catch. Catching the apple, I bit into it and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. We both grabbed our keys and headed out of the house right behind one another. "So how did your date go? Where'd he take you?" Jimin asked with curiosity before I got in my car. He looked tired and awake at the same time, his hair messy but it still made him look good. I opened the door to the car, turned it on and turned to look over at him. "It was actually pretty good. He took me to a batting cage and taught me how to hit a baseball correctly." I got in the car, not waiting for a response. I pulled out of the driveway and looked into my mirror, still seeing him standing in front of his car before I drove off. This morning could not have started off anymore awkward.

As I parked the car, I noticed a girl walking towards me with a determined look on her face. It was none other than Rosé who immediately began to interrogate me when I got out of the car. We walked and talked and I was able to successfully explain that it was a good date and that I didn't tell her because it was last minute. Getting to the front of the school, I noticed Jungkook  leaning against the wall waiting for I would guess, me? "Morning Beautiful," Jungkook said sweetly, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me in for a kiss. I was surprised at first but, I kissed him back and pulled away shortly afterward, looking at everyone seeing that they were staring. My cheeks were bright pink and Rosé's jaw was basically on the floor, her eyes dancing with excitement.

 "Morning to you too." I breathed, smirking up at him and grabbing his hand, walking into the school. Rosé tailed behind us, texting while Jungkook and I just talked and laughed about everyone's reaction. On the way to my locker, I saw Jimin leaning against the wall and honestly, he seemed annoyed and tense. My eyebrows furrowed but, we still continued walking. "So does this mean we're going out or..? Because look the whole kissing situation is not bad, trust me, but I don't want to get into something I can't define" a serious expression was set on my face when I spoke up. Again, he just smiled and tried to grab a hold of my hand. Possibly, my pride got the rest of me because I moved away from his grasp and turned to put in my combination.

"Will you go out with me, Y/n Lee?" was all I heard from behind me, Jungkook's hand landing on my waist and his breath hot on my neck. The hand I was using to put in my combination was frozen and my eyes were basically bulging out of my head. Sure, I wanted to know what we were but, I didn't expect him to do something about it. "Is that a no? Because if it is this can get really awkward, really quick" he chuckled, taking his hand off my waist and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. My mouth still slightly agape, I pivoted so I was facing him.

" Umm Yeah. Yes I guess" I uttered, finally able to close my mouth. His smile got wider and he picked me up. Spinning me, he kissed me and then put me down. The adrenaline from what had just happened washed away when he walked towards his class and I asked myself, what the hell did I just agree to? Do I even know this guy enough? Great, one date and I think I can or even want to officially be his girlfriend. That's not stupid at all.