Chapter 23

🔝 He looks so cute❤❤❤

Y/n's POV

"Jimin don't you fucking dare." I hissed, ducking behind the counter when he threw another handful of flour. Confused? Well here we were, Saturday afternoon and Jimin being the weirdo he is, was craving brownies at 4 pm. Me being the nice person I am, of course, decided to help him make them from scratch. Everything was going fine until I dabbed his nose with flour. Then all hell broke loose. Flour, sugar, wooden spoons, and cocoa powder went flying everywhere. The only thing not spilled on the counter were egg yolks because thank God, he hadn't gotten any ideas. "Fight me." I snarled out, jumping out from behind the counter and making a run for the carton of eggs. His eyes widened when he realized what I was reaching for but, he wasn't quick enough to react. Before he could run over or try to take cover, I threw an egg at his head. Sadly, I missed and the egg splattered all over the floor. Jimin busted into a fit of laughter, pointing and clutching his stomach. The poor boy didn't even notice me walk over to him, an egg behind my back.

"Jimin." I mused in a flirty tone, my hands still behind my back and it small smirk on my face. He looked at me and his face went from amused to intrigued really quick. His eyebrows raised when I brought my face closer to his, wrapping my arms around his neck so the egg was out of sight. Right when he leaned in for a kiss, I cracked the egg on his head.

The yolk slid off his quiff and onto his shirt. Now it was my turn to bust out into laughter. The look of shock on his face was priceless. You would think that he'd give up and walk away, but nope. A mischievous smirk made it's way to his lips, his eyes darting to the open carton of eggs on the counter. Not taking any chances, I took off upstairs towards my room. I was turning the corner when a flour-covered hand caught mine pulled me back into a hard chest. The adrenaline rush was fading and both our chests were heaving up and down. Turning around, I met his playful expression. Opening my mouth to say something was probably the worst mistake I could make. I didn't get the chance to utter a word before an egg was cracked on my head. Pieces of the shell fell to the floor and the sticky, wet egg whites slid down my forehead.

"I win." He chuckled, letting go of me and walking off to his room. I let out a sigh of defeat and walked towards my own room. Taking off my flour covered shoes before I set foot in my room, I also grabbed the towel hanging outside my door. When I was in the shower, the only thing I kept cursing was the wonderful gift Jimin decided to bestow upon me, an egg. Finally being able to get all the flour and cocoa powder out of my hair, I stepped out of the shower and got dressed. My sweatpants and oversized sweatshirt seemed like a good option, considering all I was going to do is watch Netflix in the screening room. Padding towards the kitchen, I picked up a pillow and fluffy blanket from the linens closet. I basically grabbed everything I could think of from the pantry. Being the badass I am, I balanced everything and walked towards skipped to the screening room, an oreo in my mouth.

I set everything down on the bean bag next to me and got comfortable. The light from the hallway illuminated the dark room, causing me to look up in annoyance. There in front of me was Jimin, carrying a tub of ice cream and wrapped in a blanket. Not even saying a word, he sat on the bean bag next to mine and continued eating from the tub. With a shrug, I began to browse through Netflix, finally deciding on a movie that I've watched multiple times. The Lion King began to play on the big screen and I heard a small chuckle from beside me. I turned so I was facing him, my eyebrows creased and my eyes narrowed into slits.

"Is The Lion King amusing to you?" I questioned, taking a gummy worm from the small package and biting into it. He shook his head with a smile and turned back to face the screen. "I've never seen a Disney movie," he stated plainly, taking another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I began to choke on my gummy worm. He can't be serious. "You can't be serious right now. You're fucking with me right?" I questioned, still not believing him. He shook his head slowly. And well that's how we ended up watching Disney movies all night.