ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ Want To Party?

AFTER WE finished eating and chatting with Skip I told Elisia I would drive her home, I mostly just wanted to talk to her privately. So almost immediately when we were in the car I yelled at her. I tried to keep my voice low but all the emotions I was hiding kind of exploded all at once.

"What was that all about? I told you I was meeting a friend! I need to be a normal teenager and stop thinking about murdering someone and I can't do that if you don't give me some time!" I yelled and Elisia looked taken back. I almost tried to apologize but Elisia spoke before I could.

"We didn't murder anyone! He tried to rape me! It was self defense Cole!" Elisia yelled and I sighed.

"If it was self defense then why didn't you just tell the cops?" I asked her and she looked like she was going to cry. I was mentally begging her not to cry.

"Because my mother killed my little brother! That's why! If I go into the police station everyone knows me as the descendants of a woman that murdered her own son! They all believe that I'm just like her." Elisia yelled and of course, she started crying.

"Elisia, I just wanted to catch up with my best friend that I haven't seen or spoken to in five years. I really didn't like that you just showed up without telling me." I lowered my voice towards her but she was still crying.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to see you." Elisia wiped her eyes and looked at me. "Do you want to go to a party?"

"What?" I was so confused by the change in subject that I didn't really know how I was supposed to reply. I swear this girl was so bipolar.

"A party, Casey's throwing one in like thirty minutes. You said you wanted to be a normal teenager, now be one." Elisia says and grabbed my arms. "Please."

I did say I wanted to be normal, I also knew there'd be alcohol and getting drunk sounded like heaven at the time. I didn't even answer, I just put my car in drive and drove towards Casey's house. Apparently Elisia knew where we were going because she grinned really wide even though she'd been crying not a minute earlier...