EPILOGUE: 8 Months Later.....

KORAH

It's only been eight months since everything happened. Since my life changed forever for the better.

Just like Abe wanted, the day he was released from the hospital and had returned back home, him and Neko both discussed with the club of how they wanted out and that they were going to pass down both his title and Neko's to the next one's in line.

Of course they will always have each other's backs and be there for one another because they are family. However, Abe just didn't want the lifestyle anymore but would still want to be included in any fundraisers and other activities they did that was fun and legal.

I didn't mind that. It was just the stuff that was like what my father did that I didn't want in my life.

The nightmare was over and I no longer had to fear about Turro or my father finding me. Abe did leave a warning though to the ones who worked for my father and did business with him that they would never step foot on his club's properties no matter what state or country.

There was a lot Abe had to do just before he left. In a way, it was like selling your business to someone else to run and take over.

I don't things to run smoothly for the rest of our lives but at least it will be a lot smoother than it was before and in a way, both him and I can start anew.

We at first had talked about leaving town and starting a new life somewhere else but I just couldn't and neither could he. So we are now living in my mother's house where she grew up and while Abe and Neko are running their tattoo shop that is connected to their motorcycle repair shop too, I had decided to take over the diner.

It might seem like everything is happening so fast but life doesn't slow down or stop. Life is like a movie except you don't have the options to rewind, fast forward or pause really. There is just play and stop.

Him and I don't know what life is going to throw at us but really, who does? All I know is for the first time in my life, I feel safe.

Tonight, we were going over to the park in town to join the annual Fourth of July. It's a fun event that I am excited about because everyone comes together and brings their families as we play games, eat lots of delicious food and overall have a great time in making memories together.

I had finished getting ready and both Brie and I were waiting for Neko and Abe to come back from work before we made our way over there. 

When going downstairs to grab the blankets and everything else we were going to take with us out to the car, I look down the street and still don't see the guys anywhere.

"Where the hell are they? We're already gonna be late." I say.

"I don't know." Brie says as she closes the trunk.

Her phone then goes off and as she looks and see's who it was, she tells me that Neko just messaged her and said that him and Abe were going to meet us at the park.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Well that was nice of them to let us know." I tell her.

We then get in the car and make our way down there.

After we arrived and grabbed the stuff from the trunk, I noticed Abe and Neko were already standing by a spot they seemed to have picked out for us to sit at.

"And why didn't you answer your phone?" I ask him.

He grabs the blankets from my arms and Neko takes the tote full of snacks and drinks and sets them down before he embraces me in a hug and starts kissing me.

"I'm sorry. We got caught up doing some stuff." He tells me.

"Whatever, I'm hungry. So let's go." I tell him and we go and get something to eat then come back and sit on the blankets.

We end up having and great and fun rest of the night, playing games, dancing and eating delicious food.

When it came to the end of the night and they shot up the fireworks, we all watched in amazement at how beautiful they looked and cool.

Then I suddenly feel him remove his arms from around my waist and before I could turn and ask him  I saw a firework burst out into the words: 'Marry Me, Korah'

I don't believe I read it right so when I turn to ask him, he was already down on one knee.

"Oh my god." I gasp.

"I love you and want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life loving you and making you happy. So Korah, will you marry me?" He asks.

"Hell yes!" I smile while tearing up.

Everyone else claps and cheers for us as he stands up and puts the ring on my finger before wrapping me in his arms tightly again and kisses me.

When we pulled our head back to take a breath I smiled at him and told him something I have wanted to tell him for the last few days.

"Abe?" I begin.

"Yes love?" He says with his forehead against mine.

"I'm pregnant."

                           The End!!

Sorry to end it that way but of course we all know how excites he would be. I just liked ending it with her saying that. I hope you liked it and look out for the other stories. :) the new ones. :):)