CHAPTER 16: I'm Surprised!

ABE

I know I fucked up big time with her last night but something happened that I wasn't too sure I could or should even tell her about.

But I figure she deserves that much at least. So when I heard from Brie that she was staying home sick today, I decided to stay and take care of her all day. The first thing I did was make her some soup.

After pouring her a bowl and bringing her some hot green tea along with some OJ and a cool wet cloth, I started walking over towards the couch and sat down next to her.

I began to try and feed her the soup but she took the spoon from me.

"I can feed myself." She says as she grabs the bowl and then begins to feed herself.

"About last night." I started. "I'm gonna tell you the truth in what happened because I hate lieing and especially don't want to lie to you."

"Hmm." She says as she blows on her second spoonful of soup.

"Last night I was at the clubhouse until really late because I've been trying really hard to close a few of my businesses and I got done with all of it a couple hours before I was supposed to come and pick you up. On my way out to my bike, I noticed my friend was fighting someone. So I went to go help him out and the guy pulled out a knife and...." I started as I also was lifting my shirt up and wincing a little from the pain I still felt from the cut the guy gave me on the side of my stomach.

"Oh my god." She says as she puts the bowl of soup down and looks at the bandage that has some red from the blood when it soaked through a little.

"I'm okay and I know I should have texted you or called you but I was worried about how you might react so..." I began to try and explain but she stops me.

"Well at least you have proof you weren't lying." She jokes which causes me to laugh also.

"Yeah well, don't worry because I plan on taking care of you until you're all better and then taking you out on a date?" I suggest.

She looks at me for a moment before she answers.

"Alright. But I get to choose where we go and what we do." She says.

"Deal. We can do whatever you want." I smile at her.

***********************
A Couple Days Later

So tonight is the night we're going out and I have no idea where we're going and luckily, I was healing okay. However, I was surprised when she had me pull into a spot in the parking lot of a family fun type of place.

Here they had arcade games, miniature golf, batting cages, go carts a few rides but nothing major.

As we get off the bike and take a look around, at the families here and more teenage couples here than anything. Not that I'm embarrassed or anything. It's just I haven't been to one of these since I was a kid. When me and my friends would lie to my dad to go here.

This place was located right outside of our town and I have to admit that I'm kind of excited and yet surprised at the same time that it's still here.

I next feel her hand slip into mine and starts pulling me to follow in which I do and we start walking hand-in-hand.

"So what do you wan't to do first?" I ask.

"Hmmm...." She begins tapping her finger on her chin to think.

"How about we play some miniature golf?" She suggests.

"Alright. But I have to warn you, I'm really good at this." I wink at her.

"We'll see about that." She says.

We walk outside and I pay the girl in the booth who hands us our balls and clubs. Then we start heading over.

Not too long into the game did she prove that it has been too long for me since I've last played this seeing as to how I'm losing by a lot. We're having fun though.

"Last hole." She says with a cocky smile.

"Uh-huh." I playfully roll my eyes at her.

Then right before she gets ready to hit the ball, I walk up to her, place my hand on the side of her face and give her a passionate kiss. Then pull back and wish her luck although I know I've just caused a distraction.

The moment she hits the ball, right away it rolled back to her and I tried holding in my laughter while putting down her score.

After she gets her ball in (after the third try), I get ready to hit my ball in and just like I did, she distracts me as well by standing next to the pirate ship and see her purposely drop her club and slowly turn around to pick it up, making sure her perfectly round ass catches my attention, which of course it does. So when I hit the ball, I hit it a little too hard where it hits the ship and bounces back behind us and out to the parking lot.

We start heading back to return our clubs and then next head to the go-karts.

No joke, I was having one of the best times of my life. This has turned out to be really fun.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)