3.life sucks

I quickly speed walk to the bus stop in other for me to catch the school bus. I can't afford to be late today so walking to school is out of it today.

As I was walking to the bus stop a red sports car speed passed me. shortly followed by a blue sports car. I instantly knew it was Ella and Evans car I sign and continued my walk to the bus stop.

I reach the bus stop and saw the bus was about to move I quickly ran and stopped the bus getting in, I  hurriedly found my self a vacant sit as I sat down on the bus. Shortly after the bus arrived at school I quickly come down from the bus, I quickly rush to my locker to get ready for my test.

My school main consist of four groups
Which are your normal high school cliche stories no shocker there?

The popular kids

The jocks

The geek and lastly

The invisible

You could guess the group I came from the invisible and I didn't even want to be visible anyway so am happy with my self.

I got to my locker and put it in my locker code. I kept my books inside my locker then I closed my locker as I quickly dash to my history class, I didn't want to be late for my history test.

    I am on Scholarship in the school so I have to get straight A in other to continue my scholarship which seems to be the only Stable thing in my life right now. It is really hard to maintain seen I don't even have enough time to study at home as Stella always makes sure I was busy with one pointless chore or the other.

I walked into my history class just in time and went to Settle down in my normal seat at the front. I quickly arranged my self for the test. Putting my pen and pencil in the right place. You can tell from the way I said it that am a perfectionist I like every been perfect and organize can't say the same for my life though. And I like a neat table.

Soon enough everybody made it to the classroom as Mr. Wilson made his way to the front of the class.

" Good Morning class I hope we are we all ready for the test class," he said in a bored tune knowing full well that we are not except me though cause I had to be prepared for the test against all odds.

All we got was a chorus groan from the class without any mind to them he began distributing the test papers. In no time I got my papers, I said a quick prayer in my head. A prayer you may think yes I do believe in God.

"Well you all have two hours to finish the test and your time starts now," he said with a frown. As he made its way to his seat.

Before the queen decided to make her Royal present known as always she is late to class. No shocker there I couldn't help but wonder why she always came to class late when she had a private car and those no shitty things at the house.

"Mind telling why you are late
Ms. Ella" Mr. Wilson said with anger to his tune as he frowns at her from his table.

"Sorry Mr. Wilson I was helping out Ms. Taylor In the library and I didn't take note of the time" any sensible person could tell she was lying through her teeth she literally hates booklet only volunteer to be among one that's insane. I could tell Mr. Wilson could tell too as he chose to ignore. Giving her the test paper and sending her off to a seat.

While I focused on my test as I read the question carefully before answering them. An hour and a few minutes later I was done with my test before submitting on Mr. Wilson table as he took my paper from the table and glanced at it giving me a small smile before I made it out of the classroom.

I walked to my locker with a smile on my face feeling like I was flying in the cloud for the first time in months.

        Although my life sucks. I still find something to make me happy. But I can't wait to get out of the shit hole am in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for your vote and comments guys ❤ you