9.Princess Cassie

I felt like a princess today, was this how Cinderella felt like in the night of the ball, I thought to myself, it was a beautiful feeling and I felt like I was on top of the world.   

     It was lunch time and as usual I couldn't skip it because of Gloria, I decided to use the money I had saved up to get myself some good lunch today, I was in a good mood, and I have been getting compliment all day. Some guys even asked for my number.

    I find it ridiculous how I could be a pauper the day before and a princess today all because of the clothes I wear.

      I bought a burger and an apple, I wanted to feel like a princess today. Different guys offered to buy me lunch but I declined their offer, it was creepy and sweet, Gideon the school most  notorious prankster compliment me as well. 

   I and Gloria walked to our table and sat down to eat, we discussed about a lot of things and I for the first time didn't let my mind wander I wanted to enjoy this moment.

    Angel popularly know as the journalist and our school number 1 gossip monger came to my table. She was a slim girl with a model figure, with slim waist and a petty figure, She sat down beside me with her lunch and smiled.

"Hey" I awkwardly greeted. Surprised to see her on my table she has never spoken to me before now.

Gloria ignored her and continue stuffing her face with her salad. I can see from her facial expression that she did not really want her here. I was uncomfortable with her presence as well.

"Are you really Ella personal chef?" she smiled. I looked at her confused,

"Ella chef?" I asked. Gloria was giving me the what the hell is she saying look.

"who told you that?"

"it doesn't matter, am having a party at my house and would like you to cook, call me if you are interested" she said, giving me a card as she walked away, I stare for a while baffled at the suggestion.

" you are Ella chef? " Gloria asked after a while.

"kind of, but I work for her mother not her" I finalize. I hate lying to her but I didn't want any one to know that we are related in any kind of way.

"oh okay, you never told me that?" she frowned.

" it's a part-time work I just started, am sorry I didn't tell you." I begged.

"it's okay, I hope that bitch is treating you well in her house" she frowned.

"of course she has to, where is Adam " I lied. Changing the topic.

"he has been acting strange lately" she explained

"strange how?" I didn't finish I felt slime liquid roll off my back. 

"what the hell is wrong with you" Gloria yelled. Before I could even react. I can't believe she poured her smoothie on my hair and clothes.

"shut up nerd" she shush

"so saying nerd is your best insult I can believe how dumb you are" she hissed.

"so you peasant manage to dress well or might I day cheaply and became the talk of the whole school, you must be feeling high and mighty." she laughed like a maniac. I stood up and glare at her she just can't have the spot light taken from her for just a day.

"what's your problem Ella " I yelled.

"Are you talking to me, " she flared. I always let her win but not today.

  I picked up Gloria's orange juice from the table and poor it on her as well.

She screamed like a little child, surprise that she is not getting her way.

I couldn't care less I would cross that bridge when I get their.

Gloria laughed and the whole cafeteria stare in shock.

"Now this colour match your mood as well" I said with a grin as she stomped away with all her minion following close by.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I smiled, as I sat down to finished. My buyer before going to the rest room to clean up me self

   Before the close of the school, the rumor spread on how I stood up against the Queen bee of our school. I was getting more attention, and more strangers wanted to be my friend, I was getting stupid invite to different parties. A lot of people were requesting for my catering service. I choose to do it since I need the money.

_________________________________________

Please vote and comment