*Part 21*

"Perhaps she'd never known of anyone making sacrifices for others and only of running away like her parents, but running away had only ever caused her pain and loneliness and now she was given another chance. With this swirling through her mind, she took a deep breath before saying-"

"Ronnie we have to get going" Jug calls out to me and I lift my head up from the book to see jug entering the lounge.
"Hang on I've almost finished the 1st chapter" I call out like a child. He examines the book cover for a second as a smirk covers his face.
"Well lucky for you you know how the story ends" he says as he places a small kiss on my lips whilst also taking the seat next to me.
"Seriously though Jug the publishers are gonna love it." I say. "Especially after the success of your first book."
"Well you are my muse" he says overdramatically causing me to let out a small laugh.
"What's happening in the book?" he asks as he peaks at my page.
"Just the part where I tell you I want to come to Riverdale with you." I say
"Ah, the sacrifice for love." he says with a posh accent hiding a tinge of British.
I roll my eyes at him slightly and he lets out a chuckle before giving me one more kiss and then standing us up.
"Now lets go, we have to go pick Evie up from Riverdale primary school" he says and I nod, taking his hand as we stroll out to our car. I think quickly of jugs motorcycle that's rusting away in our garage and a smile forms as I think about why he keeps it. Always telling me it reminds him of when he proposed to me after he drove us out to that clearing were we had our first kiss.  I can't help but then think about how glad I am I came to riverdale because this is my home now. The place where I met jug, got married, had a kid and started my own small retail store, the last being the least important obviously.

"What you smiling about?" jug asks me and I look up into his eyes only to see him staring back at me with a compassionate gaze. "Nothing" I reply back.

—————————————
A/N
Okay now I'm done.
Thanks to all the support on this book, I've had so much fun writing it and I love all the comments.

I hope you got the ending. Basically all of the last chapter was from jugs book. That's why it was kinda breaking the fourth wall. That's the book Ronnie was reading in this chapter and Evie is their daughter.