*Part 6*

Veronica
A week has passed since Cheryl's party and I have spent the entire week attempting to plan the best bachelorette party ever. Jughead has been helping too as he also has to plan Archie's. since we've been around each other so much it almost feels weird if I'm not hanging out with him.

"I booked the adventure sight for Archie, have you rented out the camping sight yet" jug asks me
"No I totally forgot, ugh I'm so dumb" I say, "this is gonna ruin everything."
"Hey hey hey it's ok" jug says,rubbing my back.
"No it's not, this is tonight" I reply
"Well, I know bachelor party's are meant to be seperate but you can join us on our boat at night."
"Really, omg jug your the best"

Jughead
Veronica pulls me in for a hug and it breaks me that I can't tell her I much I like her.
"So you better get your girls ready for their bachelorette." I say as Veronica lifts her head up to face mine. In that moment I realise how close our faces are and I flick my eyes down to her lips, realising she is doing the same as me. I lean in slightly before "Ding!" Veronica's phone rings out with a message from betty and she pulls away. I can tell I'm blushing but I can't quite read Veronica's face. "I'm gonna go get ready then grab the girls" she says walking away to the bedroom.

Veronica
Idk what just happened. I can't quite understand, I know I've been getting close with jughead but I'm not ready for this. Anything like this. But I can't talk to him now I have to get ready for bettys bachelorette party and I'm not gonna let anything ruin her day. I tell the people who are coming, being Cheryl, Kevin, Toni, Josie, Polly, me and of course betty to wear something casual but bring bathers.

 I tell the people who are coming, being Cheryl, Kevin, Toni, Josie, Polly, me and of course betty to wear something casual but bring bathers

I put on my outfit and as I walk out I notice jugs eyes on me. "I'm gonna head out" I say "cya." Jughead doesn't say anything and I smile awkwardly as I walk outside to the limo I ordered. I don't want what happened before to change our friendship.

————————————-

"V I'm so excited, I can't wait to know what you have in store." Betty squeals to all the girls who are now in the limo with me. "Well I didn't want to just party, cos I want this to be about you, so as a way to chill out before all the nerves that will come tomorrow I decided to have a spa day" I tell the girls and whilst most squeak with excitement betty just looks at me with the most loving face as she rests her head On my shoulder. "This is gonna be the best v, I love you"
"Love you to b"

When we got to the spa we were all overwhelmed we didn't even know what to do at first. But in the end after the four hours there we had gotten massages, mud baths and gotten manicures.

"Okay girls time to change into your swimsuits" I call out and everyone cheers with laughter before going off to do exactly that. They have no idea what's coming next

Jughead
After Veronica left I knew I had to get a move on so I called sweetpea and fangs and we drove off to Archie's and Reggie's house to pick them up.

"You guys ready for the time of your life" I say
"Hell yeah" Archie yells and we all laugh as we ride off to an adventure park.

—————————————

We have been having fun for the past four hours doing rock climbing, bmx riding and somehow ending up at the beach for surfing. The night was now upon us and we all breathed in the cool air as we sat around the campfire.

"You know it was still fun even if there were no strippers" Reggie jokes and everyone laughs in response.
"Seriously dude, this was great" Archie says patting me on the back.
"Well it's not over yet" I say and as I stand up a small yacht arrives behind me and standing in it are the most gorgeous girls and Kevin too. I see Archie immediantly stand up and run towards Betty engulfing her in a hug but I can't stop staring at Veronica as she looks at me too. "Sweet" Reggie yells as we all rush onto the lit-up boat and ride off around the bay.

"Before everyone starts partying" Veronica yells attempting to grab everyone's attention, "we just want to say we love you so much betty and Archie and we wish you the best for tomorrow and the rest of your lives

"Before everyone starts partying" Veronica yells attempting to grab everyone's attention, "we just want to say we love you so much betty and Archie and we wish you the best for tomorrow and the rest of your lives."
Everyone is now cheering for the soon to be married couple. "Thank you guys" betty says gesturing to me and jughead and then the boat. "It was all Veronica" I say putting my arm on Veronica's shoulder causing her to look up at me. I can tell our gaze lingers for too long cos I hear a cough from fangs making me turn to him to give him a stern look. "Anyway...." Veronica chimes in "lets party" and with that music starts blaring out the speakers and everyone is dancing and drinking beers.

————————————-

Veronica
It was around midnight now and the music had been lowered in volume as everyone was now drunk and off making out somewhere. Kevin and fangs, Cheryl and Toni, Betty and Archie, Josie and sweetpea and poor Polly probably wishing she hadn't come is on her phone in the corner. We are stopped at a beautiful cove and I'm sitting barely inches apart from jughead. I've been living with him for a while but it still feels so weird being so close after this morning. "So about this morni-" jug attempts to say before I cut him off not wanting to have that conversation.
"You know it would be a waste if we brought our bather and didn't even go swimming" I hint, nodding at the water.
"Well then let's go" jug says chuckling as he picks me up.
"Jug what are you doing" I squel.
"This" he says, jumping into the water and bringing me down with him. As the cool water washes over me I feel instantly refreshed. I turn around and before I realise it I am straddling him with my arms around his neck. For the first time it's me whose cheeks burn red and as much as I don't want this moment to end Jughead is leaning towards me and I need a diversion. To stop whatever was about to happen I splash water in his face, causing him to let go of his grasp around me. "Wow" he manages to say, a smirk growing on his face before splashing me back.
"Stop jug" I laugh out. 

—————————————-

We arrive home at 3am and I can tell jugs a little bit drunk. I laugh as he almost crashes into the table. "Okay I think it's time for bed now jug" I say
"No but I'm having fun with you" he argues
"We can have more fun tomorrow at the dance, partner" I say and at this he chuckles sadly.
"I can't wait to see the person I love look at me as just a friend whilst she's in love with someone else." He says sarcastically as I tuck him in. I stare at his face trying to understand, but he's already asleep. Jughead still loves betty. And here I was thinking that he almost kissed me. Guess that's the crazy fantasy I've created for myself.

———————————————
A/N
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter and thankyou for over 100 reads! Get excited for a lot of barchie next chapter. Also I will most likely split the wedding into two chapters. I also have some drama planned for the next few chapters can you guess what it is?