*Part 3*

Veronica
Before I left riverdale I got a new number so I could truly have a new start and I did, yet as soon as things got tough I ran back home.

———————————

I wake up the next day to see a bunch of texts and miss calls from Mark, most of them were worried and I didn't want him to be scared, I just wanted space, so I did what I did when I left riverdale. I texted him saying I was alright but I was gonna get a new number so I could have space but I will call him when I'm ready to talk. And that was it.

I felt free. I want to live life like before. I want to prove to myself that there's a reason I should marry mark and a reason I left riverdale. That's what I want to find here. The answer.

I put on this outfit and walk out the door to head to pops

I put on this outfit and walk out the door to head to pops. As soon as I enter I see a red head and a blonde head turn towards me. I smile awkwardly and walk towards them as they gesture for me to sit with them.

As I get closer I recognise the jojo siwa ponytail, iconic for Betty and, Oh...Archie. I ignore Archie's stare and rush over. I did truly miss betty. I quickly hug Betty and nod at Archie before sitting across from them.

We small talk for a bit before betty giggles and says "so v," wow, back to nicknames already "this may go against the girl code but I'm marrying Archie this summer and I want you to be my maid of honour."

Immediately I get all wrapped up in the excitement of seeing Betty and agree, without realising the trouble this would later cause.

"So v who will be your date" Betty asks and I really don't know who, But luckily the bell to pops rings and I don't have to answer.

The raven haired prince, who just walked in, comes to us and jumps in next to me and the core four is back together again talking and laughing as though no time has passed since their high school days.

———————————-
Jughead
When we finally leave pops the day has turned to night and we watch as the happy couple drive off, leaving Veronica and I behind. "Need a ride" I ask.
"On the death machine, I'm good" she says harshly.
"So you'd rather walk alone at this time of night in the Southside."
"Yes" she relies stubbornly but I just smirk and chuck her the helmet, telling her to get on. She reluctantly does so and I jump a little as her hands snake around my waist.

After a ten minute ride we arrive at her motel but all the lights are oddly off. I walk her to the door and we both look at each other as we see her suitcase lying outside the lobby. On the door is a note and I can see the fear on her face as She reads it. "They closed down" she says
"Where are you gonna stay"
"Idk maybe Archie and Betty's"
"Do you really wanna third wheel with your ex and best friend"
"No, but I have no choice"
"Stay with me." And As soon as I say that I wish the words never left my mouth. what if it comes out wrong or she thinks th-
"I'd love to jug"
As she says the last word I feel a shiver run up my spine but I simply smile and grab her suitcase.

—————————————————
A/N
Comment your thoughts on this chapter. We are finally getting to some juice with Veronica and jughead now living together. Please vote for my story if you like it. What are your thoughts on me maybe doing a texting chapter to change it up a bit

Next chapter will be tomorrow or day after so no more for today

Sorry if there are any spelling errors I try to do the best I can.