jojo D.R.E.A.M. concert!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, the boys really love to eat anything and everything. Even the girls love to eat." Scott says as he giggles.

"That's really true. All kids love to eat honestly. Especially our six." Mitch says as he begins to eat a small banana nut muffin.

"Joel makes me eat 24/7, I swear." Mitch says as Scott chuckles.

"Well, you need to eat whenever you need to, babe." Scott says to Mitch.

"I know, babe. I always eat when I'm hungry, don't worry." Mitch says, kissing Scott.

"And it will be really good that you are going to spend some one on one time with the boys." Scott says as Mitch nods happily.

"Yeah, I am excited to spend one on one time with them. It is going to be fun. And I am really happy the girls will spend one on one time with you. They love spending time with their Papa." Mitch says to Scott and Scott smiles.

"Yeah, they do. I love spending time with all of the kids. They are my everything." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's baby bump.

"They are my everything too." Mitch says with a big cheeky smile.

Scott kisses Mitch's baby bump and feels Joel kicking around.

"Well, you better get going, babe. I didn't want you four to get in a lot of traffic and arrive at the concert late." Mitch says to Scott.

"Yeah you are right, babe. Soph! Issy! Amelia! Come on! We are getting ready to leave the house to go see JoJo!" Scott says, calling for the girls.

*Sophia, Isabella and Amelia's outfits*

Sophia, Isabella and Amelia happily run over to see Mitch and Scott standing in the kitchen together.

"Papa! You don't have a JoJo outfit on!" Isabella says with sass and giggles loudly.

"Yeah, Papa! Where is your pretty JoJo outfit?" Sophia asks Scott.

"I couldn't find one! They don't make JoJo outfits for my size. I'm too big." Scott says to Isabella and Sophia.

"Oh!" Sophia and Isabella say in unison as they giggle at Scott.

"You three look so so pretty today!" Mitch says to Amelia, Sophia and Isabella, making them all smile.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Amelia says as she twirls around proudly.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Sophia and Isabella say in unison

"You're welcome! Sophie, Issy, and Amelia, I want you three to be very good for Papa and have lots of fun at the JoJo concert! I want a lot of pictures and videos too!" Mitch says to Sophia, Isabella and Amelia.