XXV

"So what you wanna do?" Jace asks

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask back

Are you kidding me? I didn't know people attracted to you are suppose to read minds

I swear if I don't kill myself because of this subby then I have to win an MTV award.

"No?"

"I want to swim"

"There are a few bikinis in the wardrobe, I'll join you soon" he says and winks at me. The pervert!

I walk into the closet, but I don't see any bikini that I like. But I think this swimsuit will work

I take a towel and get down the stairs, I walk to where the pool is situated and place the towel on one of the lounges, and dive in

I take a towel and get down the stairs, I walk to where the pool is situated and place the towel on one of the lounges, and dive in. The water is not cold, and is not hot either, it's just the way I want it. Ha, I can be here forever and I will not get tired. With my eyes closed I feel arms being wrapped around my waist. I sigh in content and lean in. This is home.

"Are you having a good time?" He murmurs in my ear, slightly biting on it afterwards

"A great time, thank you"

"You're welcome sugar" he says as he trails kisses down my neck

Mature content ahead, read at your own risk
I turn around and take his lips onto mine, our lips moving in perfect sync. Soon the slow passionate kiss turns into a heated, demanding one. He fights for entry and I give it to him, he slides his fingers up my thigh, causing sparks to ignite within me. He trails the kisses down my collarbone, sucking on it, knowing exactly where my sweet spot is. He places his hands on my hips, telling me to wrap my legs around his waist, and I do just that. He takes us out of the pool, not once breaking eye contact, not once stopping what he's doing. He places me on the bed, not caring how wet our swimsuits are, how  fast we reached here I don't know, I guess lust makes you walk faster. He looks at me straight in the eye, sliding the straps down shoulder. I'm I ready to let him do this? I'm I ready to let him see me like this? Bare?

"So fucking beautiful" he whispers.

He already has

He looked me in the eye, beckoning for me to tell him to stop but I knew I wanted this

"Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod

Very sure!

And that's how he ravished me

   End of scene

(A/N : I'm sorry guys, but this will have to do, I was thinking of writing the whole thing but I don't know what happened, I just don't feel like it anymore. I'll try to do some edits later. Tnx)

Jace Stark POV
I look at her as she lay on the bed, with her hair sprawled all over the white pillow sheets. Beautiful, gorgeous, the words never end. She let me in, I'm just hoping she doesn't wake up and regret it, because I don't. This feeling, whatever it is, is so strong, I just can't seem to get over it. I knew I was attracted to her, I thought maybe if I get her into bed it'll go away, which I just did, but instead of it going away, it intensified. I don't feel the same way like I always do after having sex, I don't feel like I've just finished using them, so it's time to leave them, I don't feel proud of being able to fit the phrase 'fuck'em and leav'em'. For the first time in my life, I feel like I just made love to a woman. I don't know what this is, but I know it's something strong, and I'm not gonna let it go. Never. And that's a promise.

No matter what!