XVII

It's finally here, mid-terms. The time flew by without notice. The project we embarked was given an A+, which is going to do huge project in my report card, seems other student were given other project exercises, but no trip involved, just maybe writing short stories for the news, getting information for the media and so on, so I'd say I'm lucky.
Zion also tried for three weeks robgwt to apologize to him, all while I kept ignoring him, until one Friday he came with a bunch of purple(my favorite colour) roses, and told me he likes me and that's why he acted the way he did. But I told him we can't be anything more than friends, I'm not ready for a relationship yet. So now we're cool. School has been hectic, took final tests yesterday and now it's time to go home. I was planning on going to my home, but Annabel changed my plans, begging me to come home with her, she'd love to let me meet her family, also wanting to stay away from questions concerning Gideon, I agreed. So I'm now currently packing my bags so I'll be able to go with her. Setting the last piece of clothing I'm my suitcase, I zip it and go take a shower. I come back out and dry myself then look for a casual outfit to put on.

Don't hate, this is casual for me

Don't hate, this is casual for me. I do my hair and then put on some light makeup. I pack my handbag, including my passport and other flying documents, since she lives in Seattle, so we'll be traveling by plane.
I bring my luggage out and put it into my car.

"Hey Annie you done?" I yell

"Coming!" She yells back and I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and go out to start a car.

"Planning of leaving without me I see"

"Oh I wouldn't dare" I say and she hops into the passenger seat

We arrive at the airport a couple of minutes later since it's not too far away and I take out our suitcases.
Annie walks towards what looks like a private jet and I follow suite. A guy takes the luggages from me and I climb up the stairs.

"My brother owns it, so we're taking it"

"Fine by me" I reply and we get comfortable

A hostess comes by and asks if we would want anything

"House wine would be fine" I say

"Red wine please" Annie requests

The relaxation better start now.

We talk and drink and laugh, reminiscing our funny moments until we begin to get a little tipsy and call it a night.

💐💐💐💐💐

We arrive at the mansion later and we get in. The chauffeur takes our bags inside and Annie leads me to the kitchen to greet her mum

"Hey mom!" She squeal and pulls her mom in for a hug.
The exchange just made me miss my mother, but Annie's mom was quick to feel the void

"And who's this pretty lady you have here with you?" She asks

"Oh mom, this is my friend Detia, Detia my mom"

"Great to meet you Mrs Stark" I extend my hand out for greeting but she pulls me into a hug

"Do away with the formalities dear, call me Cynthia" she says "And it's nice to meet you too, you're a beauty by the way" she compliments and I blush

"Thank you for your kind words Cynthia"

"Ok mom we'll go and have a shower, crash a nap later" she says, already pulling me up the stairs

"Be down for dinner though"

She halts

"Is my big brother coming?"

"Yep. Says he'll be here before dinner time" her mom says and we climb up the stairs.

"So will you like to share a room with me or would you like your personal space?" She asks

"I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you" I say and she walks me to her room. Her room is beautiful though, large and spacious, a king sized bed, desk, makeup area, loft area, closet, an ensuite, with a Jacuzzi and a bathtub, and a little library she says she created herself. It was suppose to be a small room where she kept her hair products, but she dismantled it and bought bookshelves, decorated the place with curtain and beanbag chairs, gold luminated lights, filled the shelves with books. From Haper Lee to Jane Austen to Ernest Hemingway, she has it all.

"You have a beautiful room, my favorite being the library" I say

"Thanks" I change out of my traveling clothes in the closet and stick to a lose t-shirt she borrowed me saying it's for her brother because I was too lazy to open my bags. I slip into the duvet and we pass out as sleep welcomes us.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I wake up around 5:00pm, along with Annabel and get ready for dinner. I decide to out on and black overlay dress and black pumps.

I pull my hair into a bun and decide on just lipstick and mascara

I pull my hair into a bun and decide on just lipstick and mascara. I slide my feet into the black pumps and ready.

"You look hot" Annabel says

"I'm in a dress babe, but booty shorts"

"Still you manage to pull it off" she completes her look while I unplug my phone, making a mental note to call mom later, and get done the stairs.
As we get to the kitchen, I hear a male voice I know all too well

Too well!

Author's Note:
Who is the make voice speaking?
Love to hear from you.
Until we meet again
Samrielhot8 💞💞