II

Soon after everyone was gone after helping us move in. Like I said, I decided to get an apartment with Gideon, Beverly told me to sign up for the dorms incase of anything, besides sometimes the personal space is good, but I decided to shrug it off and give this my all. As I was in the kitchen trying to make some spaghetti, I felt someone wrap their arms from behind me. Not needing to turn around to know who it was, I leaned in. Gideon started trailing kisses down my neck and soon after I put the gas off because if not, we'll burn this place without even having to spend a night here.

"I thought we'd never be alone" he murmured

"We are now"

He picked me up and sat me down in the counter. He trailed his fingers up my arm which caused sparks to ignite within me. He leaned in and kissed me with so much passion and I returned it with the same intensity. He tightly gripped my waist pulling me closer to him, soon the kiss was all hot and heated and I knew if I didn't stop this now, I'd never look at this counter the same way ever again.

"We have to...stop" I whisper, clearly breathless

"And why is that?"

He asked while his concentration was fully on my collarbone, sucking hot and hard, knowing that'll will sure leave a hickey.

"Because I'd love to eat on this thing without having a bile rising up in my thro...oh my god ,oh yes... throat" I say

"Is that so?" He asks as he doesn't even allow me to answer and he starts kissing me again.

This is going to be a long night.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

The sun shone bright through the windows I forgot to close last night. All Gideon's fault. I try to snuggle back to sleep but I cuss when I realise is 7:45 and I have class at 8:00. I jump out of Gideon's hold and go get ready. I finish within five minutes and put on my outfit. I put on a light blue slight distressed highwaist jeans with a white crop top, white vans and a silver choker.

I put my hair in a neat bun and put on little makeup. I scribble a lazy note telling Gideon my whereabouts and where I'll be after class. I grab a coffee at the coffee shop close to us and reach class by 8:05. By some miracle the teacher is late so I'm lucky.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

I finished with all my four classes of the day as I meet up with Gideon by his car.
Upon reaching there, I saw some girls already making a move. These girls make me wanna go crazy. So much for first impression. These Yolandas want my trouble.

"Hey babe" I greet Gideon and peck him on the lips

"Been waiting long" he pouts

"Oh I'm sorry"

I look at the fake blonde caked face bitch and pretend as if I'm now seeing her.

"And you are?" You would think I should ask that, but the bitch is quicker in a stupid way. That dumb!

"Not a dumb flirt, you've already taken that role" I smirk

I watch in amusement as her face reddens and Gideon just smiles down at me

"Now the next time open your eyes with fake contacts and see me well, before you flirt with my boyfriend as if I'm not right here" I walk by her and sit in the car as she stomps off

"How was your first day?" He asks

"Good, until I had to deal with that thing" I scowled

And he chuckles

If there was one thing I didn't like, it was how comfortable he was with her before I arrived!

Author's Note:
Hey guys, so how do you see it. Please leave comments behind. And also, who's in a hurry to see the Unbreaker, cause I sure am😉