PART FOUR

"Talk. Why did you burn the house," a man with a left eye patch said. Lilly kept looking at the ground. "Are you ignoring me?"
Nothing.

"Fine, I'll bring my fellas," he said and in the interrogation room stepped a red haired woman. "This is Natasha, also known as Black Widow. She'll make you talk if you won't start now," he said and threatened Lilly.
"I had to," Lilly said.
"Had to burn the building? I don't buy it," he said and walked to the desk. He pit his fists down. "Tell me the real reason, fire-shooting woman."
"I told you that I had to. The rest is none of your concern," she said and looked him in the eyes. He let out a low laugh. "You think we're joking?" "No." "Good. Cause we're not." He said and walked away.
Lilly looked at the woman, standing next to a cupboard with her arms crossed.

"Speak." The man said.
"Fine. I burnt down the building because of my,... father." He didn't look convinced. "He murdered my mother, and it was my first instinct. I didn't know I had these powers."
The man walked around the room. "You're saying, you're 18 years old and you didn't know you had powers since 7 years ago? You didn't know about your powers 'til you were what? 11?" "12." He looked at you confused. "I didn't have my birthday this year." He sighed.
"Look, I have something bigger going on than you at the moment, so I'll be glad if you stay out of my way." "Let me go." "No."

"Director Fury, he's here," a man said to him via communication. "Tell him I'll be right there. Miss Romanoff, take her to her cell," he said and turned. "And make sure she has someone to keep an eye on her," with that he left the room.