2.6

{gif by merlinemryspendragon}

Later all of them were seated by the table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Later all of them were seated by the table. "This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize," he said looking at a photo of Alexander Pierce. "He said, "Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility." See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues," he finished.
"We have to stop the launch," Nat said to him. "I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore," he said and opened a case containing three chips.

"What's that?" Sam asked him "Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponised," Hill answered him. Lilly looked at Maria. "English?" "We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own," Fury explained to her. "One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die," Maria said and Fury continued "We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left—" "We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down SHIELD," Steve interrupted him.

"SHIELD had nothing to do with it." Fury said to him. "You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised, you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed." "Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed," Fury said to him. "But you were late," Lilly interjected. Fury looked at her and then at Steve. "Look, I didn't know about Barnes." "Even if you have, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too?" Steve was mad. "SHIELD, HYDRA, it all goes," he said and put hands in his pockets. Lilly knew Bucky was a 'touchy' stuff to talk about.

"He's right," Maria said and looked at Fury. He looked at Nat first, who leaned into her seat, Lilly who was looking down and Sam, who said "Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower." As he looked at Steve he leaned back in his seat. "Well... Looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain."

Steve left the room. Lilly decided to give him some space and time to be with his thoughts. Her and Nat left the room. "I'm sorry," Nat said to Lilly. "For what?" "For the last time. At the mall,..." she said and looked away. Lilly stayed quiet. "I sensed something weird was going on between us for the last days. I had to talk to you." "Sure," Lilly said and sighed. "I am not searching for an apology, I just want you to hear it," Nat said and placed her hand on Lilly's shoulder.

"I didn't know about your feelings for him, and I know a lot of things. I wouldn't act the way I did, though you have to understand that I did this for all of us," she said. "All of us?" Lilly asked her. Nat removed her hand from her shoulder. "All of us? You didn't even notice me. I was following you guys like a puppy." Nat stayed quiet. "I felt ashamed and maybe a little bit jealous, but that's not what I want to say now. I left for Sam because I hoped I won't have to see you two for some time. I honestly didn't know what to do or where to go when you two showed up on his front door." Natasha looked away and crossed her arms.

After a long silence, she sighed. "I know I did a mistake and I apologise. You don't have to forgive me, but I want you to know that I understand you if you don't want to talk to me." With that Steve and Sam walked inside. "Suit up. We got a plan."

——— later ———

Lilly was waiting outside, at the place they said they will meet. She saw Steve and Sam running towards her. "Come on, Richards," Steve said and Lilly joined them. "Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked him. "If they're shooting at you, they're bad." With that, Sam, in his Falcon suit, flied off and Steve headed down. Lilly followed Sam and noticed HYDRA agents shooting at them.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." "You two okay?" "We're not dead yet." Sam said and both of them flew away, dodging the bullets.

"Hestia, Falcon, status?" "Im in," Lilly said as she landed on the helicarrier. "Engaging," said Sam. After both of them fought off HYDRA agents, Lilly said to Steve "Alright, Steve, I'm in." Second after she said that another HYDRA agent comes at her and starts shooting. "Shit!"

Sam managed to fly off and avoided getting hit, meanwhile Steve was fighting off the HYDRA agents as he tried to get inside the helicarrier.

"Alpha locked," Lilly said to Maria. "Falcon, where are you now?" Maria asked him. "I had to take a detour!" As he said that he noticed that missiles was shot at him, so he turned around and with their help he made an entrance pop open. "Oh, yeah!" He said as he flied inside. "I'm in. Bravo locked." And with that he flied out. "Two down, one to go," said Maria.

Later as Lilly landed on the third helicarrier, waiting for Steve, she heard a gun behind her. As she turned she saw the man standing in front of her. Bucky. She gaped at him. This is a lot different Bucky that from what Steve told her. "Listen, I am not—" she was cut off by the gunshot.

Steve and Sam landed on the helicarrier and Lilly saw Steve running towards her as he saw Bucky. "Don't touch her!" He screamed. Bucky noticed that and as Steve came close enough, he pushed him off the helicarrier. "Steve!" Both of them yelled. Sam ran off and tried to fly down to him, but Bucky pulled him back and threw him against the ground. Lilly took the opportunity and threw herself down and flew to Steve.

She saw Steve hanging from the Helicarrier and went to him. "Hold on," she said and pulled him up. "Thanks," he said, panting. She looked at him. He had some bruises on his face. "You okay?" She nodded. "Come now, we have to destroy this bitch!" "Woah," Steve said as he was shocked at her language.

They ran inside. Though there was a surprise waiting for them. The Winter Soldier. They stopped as they saw him. No one said a word for a long time. Whoever this was, standing in front of them, wasn't his best friend. His buddy, Bucky. "People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen," Steve said, "please, don't make me do this." "He's not going anywhere," Lilly said silently.

Steve threw his shield at him. As they were fighting, Lilly grabbed the chip and ran towards the system, but is met with Winer Soldier's metal arm, knocking her off the Helicarrier. "Aah!" She fell down. "Lilly!" Steve screamed. He saw she dropped the chip and went for it. "Steve, if you can hear me, I'm fine," Lilly said to him.

As she was flying away, she saw that a Helicarrier hit the building. She flew down to it and saw a chopper waiting for something on the other side. "Fury." She flew down and saw Sam running towards them. Lilly flew into the building. "Grab my hand!" He did as she said and flew him inside the chopper. She pushed them away with her powers, which cost her flying away when the Helicarrier reached her.

"Sam, you okay?" She asked him. "I told You you're not going to hurt me." She smiled. Perhaps she might control her powers a little bit more since the last time. "I'll get to Steve," she said and flew towards the Helicarrier.

HESTIA⇒S.ROGERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें