1.4

{gif by starkked}

Lilly went inside the lab, watching guys being thrown all over the place

Lilly went inside the lab, watching guys being thrown all over the place. "Where are Banner and Nat?" Thor pulled himself up and walked to her. "We are going to find them," he said and with that they left for the equipment room.

"I hope a monster stays caged," Lilly said as both of them were running to the room. "Don't worry about my brother now, that is a problem that we'll need to solve later." "I'm not afraid of THAT monster." Lilly looked at Thor in the eyes. He didn't really know what she meant, but what he did know us that it had to be something with Banner. "Then we better go faster." With that they both walked downstairs and searched for a room.

Not a long time after, Lilly heard a loud roar, coming nearby. "Oh no," she said and slowed down. "Come on, don't stop now. We have a monster to tame," Thor said to her and pulled her by the hand. They ran faster than before. The sound of Hulk's footsteps was echoing in her head. She never had a close-up experience with Hulk. Wait, is it possible he's running after something,.... someone? "Natasha!" Lilly screamed and sprinted faster, fire emerging through her feet. "Lady Richards, your feet are literally on fire, perhaps you should slow down?" Thor asked her. "Shut up and run!"

Both of them now practically flew around. "On the other side of that corridor!" With that Thor gave a small nod and flew into a wall, making it break as soon as he went through it, tackling Hulk to the spot.

Both Thor and Hulk rolled across the floor. Thor looked up at him, seeing him in his full rage. The Hulk stood up and taunted Thor. He made his first move, swinging his large hands everywhere. Thor swung his hand at Hulk, almost knocking him off his feet. This made Hulk even more pissed.

As they were fighting, Lilly made her way to Natasha, who was panting standing against the wall. "Nat!" Lilly said and hugged her. "Are you alright?" Nat nodded and let go off the hug. "Come on, we have to help Thor," with that they both ran in the room where Thor and Hulk were fighting.

"We are not your enemies, Banner," Thor said while Hulk was pushing him down with his fist. "Try to think!" With that being said, Hulk pulled up his fist, Thor still hanging from it, and punched Thor which made him fly into some crates.

"Thor!" Lilly screamed. Hulk turn his attention to her and roared. "Oh no, you won't!" With that she leaped into air and flew straight into him, making him even more pissed. She shot fire beams from her hands, as she was crawling to a wall. "Banner, stop!" He didn't hear her. A moment later, she saw Hulk flying across the room. As she looked what happened she saw Thor holding his hammer. "Nice swing," she said, panting. Thor tried to say something to her, but both of them were interrupted by the Hulk, ripping off plane's wing. "Let's chit chat later," Lilly said and got on her feet.

Thor saw Hulk running towards them. He threw his hammer at him. Hulk grabbed it and was pulled back, pinning him to the ground. He did try to pull it up, but was interrupted by fire shots, turning his attention to Thor's fist. Lilly looked at them for a split second, until she noticed that they were gone through the ceiling. "Well, that happened out of nowhere." Lilly flew back to Natasha, who was looking better than before. "You look better," she said to her. "I think we should leave this to the guys now." Natasha nodded and stopped, as she was being pulled by Lilly.

Lilly looked back at her. "Nat,..." She didn't answer her, but looked at her with what looked like a gratitude. "It's alright. I think you have somewhere else to be," Lilly said to her and Natasha knew what she meant. "Thank you," she said and left Lilly alone.

Thor flew by her side. "Now we have to take care of the other problem," he said and looked at her. "On it."

Both of them went back to Loki's cell. However, just as they walked through, Thor spotted Loki leaving the cell. "No!" He yelled and charged at his brother. Loki crouched down to attack him, but Thor goes through him. The fake Loki dissipated and the real one came from behind the cell, locking Thor inside it.

"Loki!" Lilly screamed, making his head turn to her. "Nice meeting you again, Lilly. Or Hestia or whatever your name is now," he said and lifted up his hand, which caused Lilly to freeze in place.
Thor, in a fit of anger, slammed his hammer onto the glass cell. To his surprise, the cell door only cracked.

Loki smiled and walked over to control panel. "The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" He asked his brother and just as he was ready to push the button, Phil entered the room. He glanced at Lilly, who couldn't move an inch. He looked back at Loki. "Move away, please." Loki obeyed him. "You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?" As he said those words, he gasped. Lilly screamed, even though no one heard her.

Loki impaled him through his heart. Lilly was so enraged, whichever spell he put on her, was gone. She was screaming as she ran into Loki, trying to knock him down. But to his luck he dissipated again, making Lilly fly through thin air. Agent Coulson slumped down, breathing fast.

Loki made his way to the control switch. He gave his brother one last look. As well as to Lilly, who was now crouching next to Coulson. He opened the hatch and pressed the button. With that Thor dropped out of the ship.

"You're going to lose," Phil said as he was watching Loki. "Am I?" Loki turned around. Lilly stood in front of Phil. "Don't come closer, you monster!" She said to him. Loki chuckled. "You humans just don't know when to give up, do you?" He said and walked closer to her. She stared at him, fire already forming around her wrists. Loki glanced down at her hand and looked back at Lilly. "You're not going to hurt—" Before he could finish, he was sent through the wall. "She may not, but I will," Phil said and put the gun down. "So that's what it does."

Lilly kneeled beside him. "Just hold on, Phil. The help is on its way." He smiled at her. "You know I've always admired your devotion to work," he said and paused for a second, "don't tell this to anyone, but you were my favourite." Lilly was taken aback by hi comment. "Were? No, no, you're not going to die," Lilly reassured herself more than him. Fury walked through the door. "Eyes on me," he said as he kneeled beside him. Phil looked at Lilly once more. He pointed at his pocket, near his heart and as Lilly looked at it and saw the edges of his Captain America cards, he sighed out his last breath. Lilly was in a shock. The last thing she heard before tears took over her, was Fury saying "Agent Coulson is down."