5.6

{gif by andthwip}

"Loyal Sakaarians, Lord of Thunder has stolen my ship and my favourite champion

"Loyal Sakaarians, Lord of Thunder has stolen my ship and my favourite champion. Sakaarians, take to the skies. Bring him down. Do not let him leave this planet," the Grandmaster said to everyone.

Lilly and Thor were chased by the other ships, trying to catch up to them. "Oh for fuck's sake, seriously? Now?" Lilly asked, sitting beside Thor. "Oh, wow," Thor said.

"What wow?"

"I see that ever since Steve,..." he glanced at her, avoiding the word 'dump', "you have really expanded your vocabulary, huh?" He added. Lilly looked forward. With everyone planning to escape, the fight against her supposed sister, Steve was the last thing on her mind. Even though she won't admit it to herself, he was always in the back of her mind.

"Oh, that's right, where's Loki?" Lilly asked Thor. "A trickster stays loyal to his mischief," he replied. "Of course he wouldn't change," Lilly said, disappointed in Loki. "So we're leaving him here?"

"Don't worry, he always finds a way. I have faith," Thor said back. Lilly smiled at the fact that even though his brother has tricked him a lot of times, he's still having hope.

She heard Valkyrie and Bruce shooting down the ship that followed them. "Good riddance," Thor said. "Open the door," Valkyrie said.

Suddenly, Bruce flew inside the ship, hitting its roof, before falling to the floor. Lilly ran over to him and pulled him up. "You okay?" She asked him and he nodded. More ships began to follow them.

"Where are the guns on this ship?" Thor asked. "There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel," Valkyrie said.

"What?!" The three of them said in disbelief.

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff," Valkyrie replied to them. The three of them looked around, feeling disgusted. "Don't lean on that," Lilly said to Bruce, who was leaning on Thor's seat. He jumped backwards, disgust written all over his face.

Ships started shooting again. Valkyrie ship was hit. She rotated the cockpit to face backwards and opened fire, taking out the attacking ship.

Suddenly she gets hit. Lilly watched her climb out of her ship. "She's going to get herself killed!" "What?!" Bruce added as he turned towards Valkyrie's ship.

Not long, her ship exploded. "Noo!!" The three of them yelled. Just as they were about to say something, Valkyrie hit their ship. "I have to bring her inside," Lilly said. "But that bitch is still following us," Bruce said. "Wow, it curses," Lilly said to Bruce, who glared at her.