7.7

{gif by cinemagal}

Back in Avengers Compound, Lilly and Thor are walking past the portal

Back in Avengers Compound, Lilly and Thor are walking past the portal. Tony saw them. "Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski."

"Look who decided to join," Lilly said to him.

"Ratchet, How's it going?" He asked Rocket.

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal," Rocket said back. Tony looked taken aback and smirked.

"How's your brother doing?" He turned to Lilly.

"Please don't tease him. You don't know how hard it was to convince him to come here."

"Let me guess, a bottle of beer?"

"A little bit more than that," Lilly said as she looked at Rocket. "So, what made you come here?"

"I figured these idiots will need someone with brains here. Except for Bruce."

"Thank you."

"Cap told me about your fight."

"Of course he did." Tony stepped closer to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "If you need me to knock some sense into him, tell me."

"I think I'm fine. I gave up on fighting with him."

"Yes, but no. You should show him what he'a about to lose."

"Are you asking me to make him jealous?"

"Indeed I am." Lilly smiled. "Even if I was down for that, who would agree on this?"

"Well, I'd say Scott?" Lilly opened her mouth to say something, but he continued, "I know, he's not the best option, in fact I don't even know if he's a good option, but considering our situation, we can't be picky."

"No."

"Fine, then ignore him. Perhaps he'll come to his senses."

"Tony, no offence, but he made it pretty clear that I wasn't his second chance at life." Tony kept his eyes on her. "And to be honest, I don't want to talk about it more than it's necessary. Maybe if Sam was here, he'd help, but he isn't."

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but we have a meeting," Rhodey said. Lilly nodded and followed Rhodey. Tony clenched his fists and sighed.

Back in the room, everyone was gathered around the table, while the hologram displayed each of the six Infinity Stones.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones," Steve said, standing beside the table.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones," Tony told him.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about," Scott told them. Tony sighed.